💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga dream!

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

Some of you may have already heard about my other Gaga dream, but I had another one! In both of them I met Gaga for the first time, but last night's (this one) was much more detailed and I remember more.

It was nighttime, and I don't know how but I was with Gaga and a few other people behind a big arena place outside, and I saw her and I started crying and I hugged her for a few minutes, and told her how inspirational she is and how much I love her. I was still crying, but nothing much else happened. I remember it was like Born This Way era, probably because of the anniversary last Saturday and how I shoved Born This Way in my ears all weekend. :teehee:

Anyway, it was really emotional and I almost cried when I woke up because it felt so real and it didn't happen but I want it to so bad. :giveup:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Dangerous Man

At least you hugged her even if it's just in your Wildest Dreams.

lWM51RX.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bad Bromance

Some of you may have already heard about my other Gaga dream, but I had another one! In both of them I met Gaga for the first time, but last night's (this one) was much more detailed and I remember more.

It was nighttime, and I don't know how but I was with Gaga and a few other people behind a big arena place outside, and I saw her and I started crying and I hugged her for a few minutes, and told her how inspirational she is and how much I love her. I was still crying, but nothing much else happened. I remember it was like Born This Way era, probably because of the anniversary last Saturday and how I shoved Born This Way in my ears all weekend. :teehee:

Anyway, it was really emotional and I almost cried when I woke up because it felt so real and it didn't happen but I want it to so bad. :giveup:

​Aw, what a touching post.  It sounds like you really want to meet Gaga and tell her how much she means to you.  Be patient, it may happen sooner than you think.  My local radio station was giving away front row seats to the C2C concert that's going to take place in June here in Chicago (well, it's going to be in Highland Park, which is a suburb of Chicago) and the winner of those tickets also has backstage passes to meet Gaga!

I tried so hard to win those tickets but wasn't lucky enough to win them.  Listen to your local radio station and try to win tickets to see her so you can make your dream a reality.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TopazBlue

​Aw, what a touching post.  It sounds like you really want to meet Gaga and tell her how much she means to you.  Be patient, it may happen sooner than you think.  My local radio station was giving away front row seats to the C2C concert that's going to take place in June here in Chicago (well, it's going to be in Highland Park, which is a suburb of Chicago) and the winner of those tickets also has backstage passes to meet Gaga!

I tried so hard to win those tickets but wasn't lucky enough to win them.  Listen to your local radio station and try to win tickets to see her so you can make your dream a reality.   :yes:

​Thank you for your advice! :kisses:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Tropico

I've had a similar experience. Mine was much more cheerful tho. Gaga came back to my country and the concert was a huge deal. I was so excited and stuff but also quite scared because I've never personally been to her concert so I had no clue what monsters here were like. :giveup: 

When I got in line, I had a great time tho. We were all so nice to one another. Eventually, the gates opened up and we all filed in. The concert was a blast! Gaga sang perfectly and noticed me. I even got to take a self is with her + the whole audience. :flutter: 

Probably one of the best dreams of my life. It felt so real and emotional. When I woke up, I was quite 'sad' (maybe not the best word to use?) that it was only a dream but quite happy at the same time becuse it was such a vivid dream. :sara: 

This dream happened a year ago and I still remember it which says a lot lol. I usually forget the dreams I have in one day. :laughga: 

Happy to hear you had such a pleasant dream! 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SlaeUrAnus

At least you got to hug her in your dreams :giveup: 

Spare a thought for the rest of us boo.

In my messy era.

Bad Bromance

​Thank you for your advice! :kisses:

​Aw, you're welcome sweetie pie!    :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived