Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Use 3 words to describe ARTPOP's music

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

I actually find it to be quite sad, angry and dark to it's core.. Even if it doesn't sound like it there's this heaviness there that just grabs me everytime..especially in songs like Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Aura... Even the acoustic versions of Applause and Gypsy sound really dramatic, almost tragic..

And then comes ARTPOP..  This song is so strange to me. Sometimes it sounds optimistic, light and dreamy and other times, so lost, depressed and slow.. I truly consider it a mastepiece.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Yanko

i saw your opinion as a slight form of passive aggression stemming from people pelting nicki minaj in her video thread which i was just looking at. i mean i dont even disagree with your viewpoint on the album for the most part i was just rolling my eyes at the irony of yet another nicki stan criticizing gaga for being whatever. like idk its not even that deep/serious. im over it already.

​the video which i think is boring and lacks a reply value? :saladga:  anyway my opinion was not a slight form of passive aggression :saladga:

blacklistedd

​the video which i think is boring and lacks a reply value? :saladga:  anyway my opinion was not a slight form of passive aggression :saladga:

​I mean its not the first time but okay.

Yanko

​I mean its not the first time but okay.

​yeah my opinion about ARTPOP or anything gaga related thing has nothing to do with minaj (who i dont like as much as gaga) 

blacklistedd

​yeah my opinion about ARTPOP or anything gaga related thing has nothing to do with minaj (who i dont like as much as gaga) 

​Fine.

PartySick

I actually find it to be quite sad, angry and dark to it's core.. Even if it doesn't sound like it there's this heaviness there that just grabs me everytime..especially in songs like Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Aura... Even the acoustic versions of Applause and Gypsy sound really dramatic, almost tragic..

And then comes ARTPOP..  This song is so strange to me. Sometimes it sounds optimistic, light and dreamy and other times, so lost, depressed and slow.. I truly consider it a mastepiece.

​This^ 

It upsets the hell out of me when people call ARTPOP souless or superficial. Those people obviously don't understand where those 15 songs come from or what they mean.

💚

Archived