Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Karlie Kloss: Bad Blood Video Needs To Be a Full-Length Movie

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

Karlie-Kloss-Bad-Blood-Movie-250x282.png

Karlie Kloss thinks Taylor Swift should turn her “Bad Blood” video into a movie. “I think it should be a full-length feature film premiering next year at Cannes,” said Kloss in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Friday.

However, as Gossip Cop reported, a source close to Swift told us the singer has no plans to turn the music video into a movie. Kloss was one of several celebrities to appear in Swift’s “Bad Blood” video, which debuted last Sunday at the Billboard Music Awards. In the video, Kloss’ alter ego “Knockout” was seen fighting Swift’s character “Catastrophe” in a boxing ring. “Any day you get to go to work and hang out with your best friends is a good day,” said Kloss about her experience shooting the music video.

She also praised her best friend for breaking Vevo’s record for most-viewed video in a 24-hour period. Swift’s “Bad Blood” video raked in 20.1 million views the first day it was released online. Nicki Minaj previously held the title for “Anaconda.” “[Taylor’s] breaking records left and right this year,” noted Kloss.

Other celebs who appeared in “Bad Blood” were Selena Gomez, Zendaya, Serayah, Jessica Alba, Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Cara Delevingne, Gigi Hadid, Cindy Crawford, Ellen Pompeo, Ellie Goulding, Lena Dunham, Hailee Steinfeld, Mariska Hargitay and Hayley Williams. Kendrick Lamar also made an appearance in the video for two rap verses. Check out the video below of Karlie Kloss talking about Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” video, and tell us what you think.

http://www.gossipcop.com/karlie-kloss-bad-blood-movie/

Red

Mainly because it stops when it is starting to get interesting. I wanna see TayTay and Selener in their rendition of Black Mamba vs. Elle Driver.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Serendipity

With a huge cast like that, I was expecting an epic battle- a 30 minute movie at least

Ended up getting a 4 minute trailer

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Sister

I don't feel that it works as a music video.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Chromatislaps

now now Karlie, lets not exaggerate how great the video is, its not like its the Telephone video to which we really need the continuation :koons:

Karlie-Kloss-Bad-Blood-Movie-250x282.png

Eros92

I think Paparazzi and Telephone should be a full length feature film directed by Quentin Tarantino and written by Robert Rodriguez but thats just not in the cards.

monsterdreams

It doesn't 

I think Paparazzi and Telephone should be a full length feature film directed by Quentin Tarantino and written by Robert Rodriguez but thats just not in the cards.

Omg slay me 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

bionic

I suppose Taylor has many more celebrity friends to stuff in in unnecessary cameos.

buy bionic

Dunk96

​You have no idea how much that'd slay. As well as the finale in the movie.

Haroon

Maybe not a full movie, but I definitely wouldn't mind it extended a few minutes :excited2: Maybe a Tropico-esque movie with Wonderland and New Romantics? :flirt: 

Archived