Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: I want LG6 to be delayed for...

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

So I guess Just Dance want Gaga's first song? It LGCB1? And then TFM only had two Gaga singles? Alejandro and Bad Romance? Telephone being LGB1? :smh: Mess. Nah. CTC is LG5. 

And I really don't want the space trip to happen anymore. ​

Ikr? Gaga contributed so much to this album and era can people just like fcking acknowledge it?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Ikr? Gaga contributed so much to this album and era can people just like fcking acknowledge it?

It's because these Stans don't wanna accept that Gaga made a jazz album. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Blue Jeans

So I guess Just Dance want Gaga's first song? It LGCB1? And then TFM only had two Gaga singles? Alejandro and Bad Romance? Telephone being LGB1? :smh: Mess. Nah. CTC is LG5. 

And I really don't want the space trip to happen anymore. 

​A collaboration Album is not the same thing as a feature on a single :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bad Bromance

It's because these Stans don't wanna accept that Gaga made a jazz album. 

Well, that's just too bad, isn't it?  Cuz Gaga did in fact make a jazz album, won a Grammy for it, and absolutely killed it with her vocals and performances.  This is a fact nobody can deny unless they in another planet!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Blue Jeans

Well, that's just too bad, isn't it?  Cuz Gaga did in fact make a jazz album, won a Grammy for it, and absolutely killed it with her vocals and performances.  This is a fact nobody can deny unless they in another planet!

​Nobody is denying it tho, i'm proud of the Jazz album and I'm proud and happy for Gaga.. but its not her solo 5th major release, nobody is saying it doesn't exist, we know it exists we've embraced it, a lot of people here bought the album me included.. i'm just saying its not her 5th solo release that's all....

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tropico

​A collaboration Album is not the same thing as a feature on a single :awkney:

Same concept. Collaborating to make one body of work. An album is obviously bigger than a single. But it's still a body of work. 

Blue Jeans

Same concept. Collaborating to make one body of work. An album is obviously bigger than a single. But it's still a body of work. 

No.. its different, cause the main artist is still Gaga, and its still Gaga a song, and it only appears on the main artist album

While a Collaboration effort like C2C put both artist on the same pedastal..

why can't you guys understand its not her 5th solo major realese, so it can't be named LG5.. I mean its not a really difficult thing to get :fail:

Serendipity

No.. its different, cause the main artist is still Gaga, and its still Gaga a song, and it only appears on the main artist album

why can't you guys understand its not her 5th solo major realese, so it can't be named LG5.. I mean its not a really difficult thing to get :fail:

​True

It is credited in both of Tony's and Gaga's album discography

Whereas a featured single is only for the main artist's albums

Sis, stop fighting with them, it's pointless

Trying to make them understand is like flogging a dead horse

Now watch some of them will bring out songs featured in several albums like Bang Bang

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bradley

​Nobody is denying it tho, i'm proud of the Jazz album and I'm proud and happy for Gaga.. but its not her solo 5th major release, nobody is saying it doesn't exist, we know it exists we've embraced it, a lot of people here bought the album me included.. i'm just saying its not her 5th solo release that's all....

​It wasn't her 5th solo I agree but it was her fifth album and was included in her discography in all official sources. If anything The Fame Monster was more controversial as it was an EP. However I decided to include both as part of her discography, thus calling the next one 6.

Bad Bromance

I see your point; however, because she released another album post ARTPOP, I count that one as well.  Regardless, I am just happy she killed it in the Jazz era with her vocals.  :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Tropico

But even on CTC there are songs which Tony sings more in and Gaga sings more in others? So does that mean that those songs are Gaga's and Tony's (respectively)? No. 

I don't know why y'all find it impossible that it could be counted as LG5. :duck: 

Bradley

​I would acknowledge it as merely a collaboration album if it was credited in this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP

Other works:
Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett)

however, it was credited this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP

Tropico

​I would acknowledge it as merely a collaboration album if it was credited in this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP

Other works:

however, it was credited this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP

Exactly. This is it. 

​What are you waiting for? Go get it now.

​I wish I could but I already own her 4 albums The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP, I also have TBLG1, Cheek To Cheek and I'm waiting for LG5

PartySick

Yeah, as others have said, the test flights went horribly and a lot of people were hurt, a few died. There's no way I'd want her to go.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived