Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Feeling Myself (feat. Beyoncé)

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

This video featuring the true pretty girls of the industry lies deep in the pits of the music industry and the stan world's worst enemy: Tidal. Created by Jay Z to **** with us. What hurts most is we looked to Bey to save us from his tyranny. And what does she do? SHE RELEASES A TIDAL EXCLUSIVE. IF THERE IS A GOD OUT THERE, HELP US. :pray: 

​I will find a way to save Beyonce. lol

- M.H.D

Travis

I love it and them so much :giveup: They have great chemistry together, and you can tell they had fun making the video. If they were looking for success with this they wouldn't have released it so late, nonetheless on TIDAL. I can't wait to see TPP Tour, though :excited2:

willmcclure72

I love this! So cute!

Abit shady releasing this so close to Pretty Girls video :green:

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG where is it??? For normal people of course. :fat:

edit: well, I like it. but it's more cause of the song which is awesome.

Bey gotta stop using her bathroom as location for her videos tho.

I LOVE Nicki's park lot look and the toy guns and the inflatable FROOTs. other than that it was wtv. but still, the song is >>>>>

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

elijahfan

​Um what? I'm pretty sure he didn't force her to make this video stop with your silly assumptions just because you don't like or agree with Tidal.

Besides married or not if she wants her ass to be on "displayed" she can do so. :nails:

​Oh sure, I never said this was made without her consent. Still, my point was that it's a pretty cheap way to get people to subscribe. You can't say much work or thought went into the making of this video, let's be honest.

As for my opinion regarding Tidal, I couldn't give 2 ****s about this site tbh. I don't use streaming services.

ItsTommyBitch

I loved it :flutter: its home-made looking but still good and they are just having fun and being braggy, its exactly the energy and s-xuality the song portrays and it perfectly captures :legend:

Bad Blood who? :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

Whoa, the preseddness level in this thread is THICK :sharon:

So what if they decides to release this as Tidal exclusive?

As people who invest in the company they surely want to promote them.

It is fine if you hate the service cos whatever your opinion of the website.

But you can't stop anyone from doing what they do.

It's just the same thing when Gaga was only posting updates on LM.Com than any other social media platform to promote the website, except it's less significant. 

So please, breathe in, breathe out :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

Noooo they cut out the ending of the song I love that parttttttttttttt :toofunny:

Archived