MTV New Artist Feature

NoiseVox

NRK

SOL Musica

Spanking New Sessions

Teen Flare

VoiceTV

Wango Tango Backstage

Plus the German interview where she has the long lavender wig, I’m not sure of the name.

I think that's all of them! 

wow amazing work! I remember seeing a member on here belittling these works saying all you did was clip together some interviews.. Just know that we all (the rest of us who can see that one monster being a dedicated fan doesn't detract from the way the rest of us feel) really appreciate how much hard work you put into this! Gaga deserves to see this, I'm sure it would brighten her day knowing how many awesome fans she has, especially ones that go above and beyond like you do :applause:

Stephen

wow amazing work! I remember seeing a member on here belittling these works saying all you did was clip together some interviews.. Just know that we all (the rest of us who can see that one monster being a dedicated fan doesn't detract from the way the rest of us feel) really appreciate how much hard work you put into this! Gaga deserves to see this, I'm sure it would brighten her day knowing how many awesome fans she has, especially ones that go above and beyond like you do :applause:

​Thank you so much :hug:

Alfonso

wow, these are so amazing, so much effort put into these, cant wait to watch them all, bravo :applause:

This :applause: 

​List of Interviews in "The Fame" doc.

CNN Asia

Daily News Norway

Jonathan Ross

London Live

Lydverket

MTV Grammy Spot

MTV New Artist Feature

NoiseVox

NRK

SOL Musica

Spanking New Sessions

Teen Flare

VoiceTV

Wango Tango Backstage

Plus the German interview where she has the long lavender wig, I’m not sure of the name.

I think that's all of them! 

Thank you! Also that's funny you don't remember the name of the lavender wig interview, because that's one of the ones I didn't see. :mess: haha

Stephen

Thank you! Also that's funny you don't remember the name of the lavender wig interview, because that's one of the ones I didn't see. :mess: haha

​Here it is :messga:

Ronk

Gaga deserves to see this, I'm sure it would brighten her day knowing how many awesome fans she has, especially ones that go above and beyond like you do :applause:

​Is there anyone here who can bring this to Gaga's attention?  She would love this work.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Katharine Hepburn

This would be amazing to have on DVD

xoxo Joanne

NewYorkCity

I would love to get a DVD of each one :giveup:

Please, never stop doing this. You are giving me life. I watched them all these last days and I am slayed, I just couldn't stop thinking about my 60 years old self watching these documentaries :giveup: 

RodeckDanny

Awesome! watching the ARTPOP one. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Stephen

This would be amazing to have on DVD

I would love to get a DVD of each one :giveup:

​That may or may not be in the works :sis:

Archived