Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

It seems obvious really. She is talking about "things her parents wouldn't approve of", "being safe", "creativity", etc. There's nothing else it could be - and we all know she has admitted to still doing c-----e from time to time (didn't she say once or twice a year in Vanity Fair?).

Supposedly, d--g use isn't that dangerous if it's done in small doses occasionally, but I don't know if I like her taking chances even so. I believe she doesn't do coke anymore, though. She has singled that out in particular repeatedly as something she no longer does. Judging by my calculatins, the last time she had it was in late 2009, if her account is correct. The Vanity Fair interview contained a quote that the media (and Boy George and Janice Dickinson) really took out of contest. She was asked about her d--g use and she said it's occasional and by that, she meant two or three times a year. She then said that she really couldn't do coke anymore and the last time she had it was about six months ago. If the interview was conducted around March/April 2010 (about two months before release), it must have been late 2009. But people thought the quote about two or three times a year was about taking coke, when in fact, it was just about general d--g use, which could just be weed, for all we know. She said on Howard Stern and The View that she doesn't take d--gs anymore, apart from an occasional bit of weed. She even said "I regret every line I ever did and to any little sweethearts watching: don't touch it, it's the devil." Strong words for someone who supposedly still takes d--gs.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

ARTPOP Gypsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNNLLBgNe-Y

Uploaded by me :)

Thank you! Finally get to see the whole thing. I think this has to be one of my favorites she's done. :)

Hot Space

Oh, right. Well, that wouldn't necessarily mean heavy d--g taking, then. It could mean anything. I remember some of the photos in the Terry Richardson book concerned me a little. She looked like she was a bit out of it at times or was collapsed on the floor. Sure, she might just have been drunk (and in the final few pictures, elated) but I feared that sometimes, she was high on class A something. Though I guess a lot of these photos were taken in 2010 when we know she was taking a little bit of questionable substances occasionally (like when she said in Vanity Fair that she doesn't do coke anymore but she'd last had it about six months ago). I hope the deaths of Amy and Whitney, women with histories of drink and d--gs problems have made her see sense. Even when Gaga says she's off d--gs for good, it's always difficult to believe her completely.

I agree. I hope she's matured a bit, and from the looks of this interview it seems so. She also said in the Howard Stern interview that she regrets every line she took, so I don't think she does anything hard. I still don't think smoking weed is a good idea, though. She's smart enough to write a song with her sober self. :crossed:

She even said "I regret every line I ever did and to any little sweethearts watching: don't touch it, it's the devil." Strong words for someone who supposedly still takes d--gs.

You see, that's kinda the issue. She wants to make everyone happy and have themselves feel like they belong and stuff, yet.. she does d--gs. It's her life, I know this. but I hate that hypocritical stuff. How she's like "don't touch it" yet she still does it. IMO, It's being a hypocrite in front of her fans. and I say this because she's real to us. and this isn't a big deal to me, but I don't like those artists that are like "Don't smoke, go to school" yet after they say that they go out and smoke a line for hours. :P Not saying that Gaga does, I'm just saying, she shouldn't do that. because some people will hold on to that. in fact, ALOT of people hold on to what she says.

Hot Space

You see, that's kinda the issue. She wants to make everyone happy and have themselves feel like they belong and stuff, yet.. she does d--gs. It's her life, I know this. but I hate that hypocritical stuff. How she's like "don't touch it" yet she still does it. IMO, It's being a hypocrite in front of her fans. and I say this because she's real to us. and this isn't a big deal to me, but I don't like those artists that are like "Don't smoke, go to school" yet after they say that they go out and smoke a line for hours. :P Not saying that Gaga does, I'm just saying, she shouldn't do that. because some people will hold on to that. in fact, ALOT of people hold on to what she says.

She did say in the Oprah interview that she does things that she doesn't want her fans to emulate, but I think that's kind of silly. You shouldn't be doing something that you wouldn't want someone else to do. I guess at the end of the day she's only human and makes mistakes just like the next person.

Forrest Gump

I agree. I hope she's matured a bit, and from the looks of this interview it seems so. She also said in the Howard Stern interview that she regrets every line she took, so I don't think she does anything hard. I still don't think smoking weed is a good idea, though. She's smart enough to write a song with her sober self. :crossed:

weed is how we got all of her videos and shocking gimmicks. she said born this way video was inspired by a lot of weed. she most likely does it to get inspired or relax whenever she's stressed. Edited by WakeUpMr.West

Hot Space

wee is how we got all of her videos and shocking gimmicks. she said born this way video was inspired by a lot of weed. she most likely does it to get inspired or relax whenever she's stressed.

Yeah, but I feel like she's semi-joking when she says that. I just don't think that it's a good idea nor do I think it actually helps with writing a good song. Having said that, I've never touched the stuff and I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't really know for sure.

Forrest Gump

Yeah, but I feel like she's semi-joking when she says that. I just don't think that it's a good idea nor do I think it actually helps with writing a good song. Having said that, I've never touched the stuff and I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't really know for sure.

smoke one and you'll understand :usrs:

toanythingtaboo

Did anyone else laugh when Gaga said the whole "My fans know who I am" stuff, which didn't really answer the question and Oprah just claps and is all "THAT'S IT"? :toofunny:

Stiletto Ninja

Well, what evidence do we have that indicates that she is lying? There's no real concrete proof that she still does the hard stuff. If anything, there's more of an indication that she doesn't.She's said multiple times that she drinks and smokes weed a lot when she writes, and I imagine that's probably what she's alluding to here.

Valentino

Ya'll talking 'bout weed, all I can think about is how happy she is with TK! :wub:

:lala:

toanythingtaboo

Her parents seem pretty conservative. Especially her mother. I bet shutting herself off from everyone and smoking weed would seem like a big deal to them.

I doubt she would be allowed/allow herself to touch c-----e etc. It would be stupid if nothing else, and she isn't that.

Ya'll talking 'bout weed, all I can think about is how happy she is with TK! :wub:

:lala:

My heart overfilled with joy when I heard Gaga saying that Taylor makes her wonderfully happy!2f010f9e.gif

I love them so much! :sara:

Valentino

My heart overfilled with joy when I heard Gaga saying that Taylor makes her wonderfully happy!2f010f9e.gif

I love them so much! :sara:

Oh me too! I have the feeling he's perfect for her! :lala:2f010f9e.gif