💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga’s Met Gala after-party ‘reeked of pot’

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

I can't at people saying her voice has gotten worse. Did they miss the oscars?

Some people live to put Gaga down, even her own "fans".

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

Addictions are hard to let go at all. Like, you heal yourself, but it never goes away.

You'll 99,9% fall again. I hope she takes care anyway.

There's so many things to be addicted for. Like Taylor's love!

​Gurl, I'm with you on this one.  I'd so be addicted to Taylor's d!ck.  I'd be riding that man all night long every chance I'd get.   :thetea:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Yves

You're kidding, right? Gaga's voice has become better in every way in the past three years!  Did you miss C2C, the Stevie Wonder tribute, the Sound of Music tribute at The Oscars

It was obvious there. That performance was astounding but not everything is perfect. She has a great voice. It would be better if she stays away from the vices, is all I wanted to say. 

-

@mariomania1234 You're pathetic that you're always trying to mock me. 

Girl just needs chef Art Smith to bake her some special brownies so those vocals don't get damaged from smoking

JusKeepBreathin

I can't at people saying her voice has gotten worse. Did they miss the oscars?

Some people live to put Gaga down, even her own "fans".

Preach!

whitney-houston-excited-o.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

mariomania1234

@Yves Oh, piss off. Nobody's trying to mock you. 

I would have quoted you directly if the site wasn't still so glitchy.

MonsterofFame

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's addiction on Dope was prescription painkillers. She was probably given tons of them after having such a serious surgery. They do make you high and many people become addicted to it.

I think her calling it a "weed" addiction was her way of letting fans know something was wrong but she didn't want to be a bad influence on them. Weed is harmless, painkillers are not.

Jed

Taking note of all the people who clearly don't know as much about pot as they think they do:awkney:

holy scheisse

Omg you all need to CALM DOWN its weed. As casual as alcohol, and 10x safer. Lmfao jeeeeez.

Mariano

She has short breaths when performing? Why are you saying as if Gaga's voice didn't become worse the past 3 years?

​dude.... Gaga has NEVER been able to sing as good as she did at the Oscars, and it's obvious that she rehearsed a lot for it, but she literally didn't have those capabilities a few years ago, like Head voice etc.  She has always been able to sing  good, but the Oscars and all the performances with Tony are an upgraded version, not the other way around :rip:

Archived