Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga’s Met Gala after-party ‘reeked of pot’

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

uo111

It was a party. She can let loose every once in a while.

Pot's not heroine, calm down.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Lady Gaga’s Met Gala after-party ‘reeked of pot’

Could that be because there was a **** ton of celebrities smoking pot at this party? 

Prometheus

Miley could be a negative influence :udidnt: 

​It's time for Miley to return the favor

tZs8Z5t.jpgrs_560x415-131014195949-1024.Milwy-Cyrus

Gaga wanted to impress Miley and show that she is so cool and young or what ? :eww: I mean, when you want to consume pot, make it with real friends at home and not with teen celebrities.

SEANGT

Is she serious!? After all the addictions she has been through and times d--gs have cause havoc in her life and she still does it. Always talking about how she will never do it again. It really annoys me that she smokes cigarettes. The one thing that has brought her all of her fans and her amazing life is her voice - and she is happily destroying it.

i know you might say it's her choice which it is but that doesn't mean I can't be angry at her doing it. Some of us are slaving away to be better singers and artists while she just destroys it. 

​she's an addict and she doesn't take it seriously if these reports are true. One of her biggest flaws imo. She was all about not being drunk or high to write music or anything anymore at the ARTPOP release but it seems like she's back to drinking and smoking weed/cigs. :noparty: 

Vernier

And Rihanna wasn't at that party? :udidnt: Not believing this :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

JusKeepBreathin

Drugs at a celebrity event...gasp

tumblr_m6q25g7Lj11qezjlu.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Yves

​further damage ? Why are you saying it as if Gaga's voice didn't improve the past 3-5 years ? 

She has short breaths when performing? Why are you saying as if Gaga's voice didn't become worse the past 3 years?

Nicole

Did anyone actually think she'd stopped smoking weed all together?

Obviously I can't confirm anything because I'm not her but I feel like her addiction was contributed to by everything that was happening around her - her injury, the problems within her team etc at the time. Judging from that time period, we can assume that when she smokes pot excessively there might be something going on in her life. But she's at a party for gods sake, a celebrity party - even more likelihood that there will be d--gs. There's nothing to say that she is addicted again.

Recreational use every now and then isn't gonna push her over the edge when she's got good people around her for support. And no doubt she is aware of the risks of use as a singer and it's not our place to tell her to do otherwise. 

Whispering

She has short breaths when performing? Why are you saying as if Gaga's voice didn't become worse the past 3 years?

You're kidding, right? Gaga's voice has become better in every way in the past three years!  Did you miss C2C, the Stevie Wonder tribute, the Sound of Music tribute at The Oscars? 

Computer

I was high from "Aleve PM"

Sure gags :hunty: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived