'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Inspiration [HELP ME]

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

So probably like most of you Lady Gaga is my biggest inspiration :derpga:, but I have a major problem... In November it'll be time for me to apply for University and I'm applying to some illustration courses because I want to illustrate Young Adult novels and do Concept Art for things like TV shows and Moives. These courses require A LOT of original work, and I can't seem to be able to think of anything creative to draw, so I end up using photos as references and draw things from Gaga to The Wizard of Oz to Doctor. What do you guys do to get inspiration? I really need advice please! Also show me your work below I wanna see! Get some inspiration from those! :monsterpaw:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Pure Adrenaline

be inspired by Nature and let ur creativity be driven by the Pure Adrenaline of ur heart :love:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mythos

I never used Gaga as my insipiration, i love her music, but for everything else i got my books, mangas/animes from when i was younger and so on. Just try to read as much as possible, visit some blogs. here is one of my favorites

http://zeroing.tumblr.com/

Tropico

Aaaaahhh I know your pain all too well. :emma: sometimes, I go for months on end without inspirstion and then one day I'll wake up super early to start writing (this is actually a true story lol) because I'm so inspired. 

A suggestion would be to take some coloring pencils or paint and just let your hand go free. Don't think about it. Just draw how you feel. Draw with your heart. Not your brain (I realize how cliché that counds). Maybe play music too. You'll eventually be inspired. :shrug: 

Just be you. Seek inspiration in yourself. :yes: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I meditate until I'm fully refreshed and literally empty my mind.
Then I do something ''organic'' - take a late night walk in the park by myself, wake up really early and feast the sunrise/ go observe the sunset. 

I've noticed that when I'm being a good and generous person I am really inspired.
I try to be in a good place, being fresh and happy and problems-free really lets my imagination, creativity and inspiration blossom

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Wow, that sounds amazing! :omg:

I'm inspired by all sorts of things:

http://www.boredpanda.com/various-artworks-and-photographs-by-young-unknown-austrian-artist-robert-adler-part-one/

https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofRobEagle 

I sometimes just go for a walk or draw inspiration from other artists etc. ...

​I really like your work! I especially Love your Oz one! I just finished a huge drawing of the Emerald City! https://littlemonsters.com/post/55492198951ada2e008b45a6/were-outta-the-woods-wizard-of-oz-drawin Took me 3 days to do! all done in pencil crayon

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Andy McQueen

​I really like your work! I especially Love your Oz one! I just finished a huge drawing of the Emerald City! https://littlemonsters.com/post/55492198951ada2e008b45a6/were-outta-the-woods-wizard-of-oz-drawin Took me 3 days to do! all done in pencil crayon

​Thank you so much, glad you like it! OMG WOW, that's incredible - your work is fantastic!!! :giveup:

Schwerk

Clear your mind. I get inspiration from walking around, watching people, nature. Museums are also a great source of inspiration. But it usually just comes to me. I find I'm most inspired when my mind is clear. When I really need to be creative, I usually cant think of anything cause I'm forcing my brain.

whenever I think of something at a random moment, I write it down on my phone. And when I see an interesting thing/coloursheme/shape I take a pic.

usually the most random things inspire me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JazzGa

When I draw people, I enjoy creating my own characters. I feel like it's more creative than simply replicating a photo or person, and not having a real face to copy helps me develop my artistic style. I think being able to develop characters and poses and backstories from scratch would be especially important if you aspire to do comics or graphic novels :flutter:  Try creating maybe a nature Goddess, a chic villainess, or a scifi hero. I believe in ü :kissga: Would love to see examples of ur work <3

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived