Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson

Ziggster

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Manson album?

• Portrait of an American Family
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
    • The Golden Age of Grotesque
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End of Low
    • Born Villain

Featured Posts

^ Idon't really care for Four Rusted Horses so I don't really wanna hear the demo :sweat: Is it good?

Imo, the demos were so much better than the album versions. I remember my first listen through to the album when it leaked. I was so disappointed because he ruined Wow and Into the Fire. I still feel that way. Into the Fire demo sounded AMAZING. :cry:

Edited by Ryan

The Stranger

Imo, the demos were so much better than the album versions. I remember my first listen through to the album when it leaked. I was so disappointed because he ruined Wow and Into the Fire. I still feel that way. Into the Fire demo sounded AMAZING. :cry:

But... Into The Fire is almost as good every way :cry:

But no seriously, Into The Fire makes me so sad...It's such a meloncholic song :cry:

Edited by Marilyn Manson

Anderson123

Both versions are good! One is just missing piano parts as far as I remember. Ohh and I also remember listening to the album for the very first time from start to finish, the album version of WOW has this extended intro and I felt chills just when the drumming started.

RAMROD

Devour was the one with Arnold's voice on it.

That's right. I stand corrected. thanks. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Stranger

I hate WOW, It's annoying . THEOL is my least favorite Manson album but I still like it

Edited by Marilyn Manson

Anderson123

I loove WOW. :flutter: I absolutely hated it when the demo leaked but it has grown on me so much since then, one of my favorites from that album.

Gaga also said she looved that song while they were recording the L ovegame remix.

Ever since I listened to Bloody Mary I've thought that a mash-up of those songs would sound good.

tezbear91

Where did Gaga say she loved WOW? :eek:

I think it was at Much Music 09

She was talking about working on a remix with MM then mentioned WOW being a good song.

battle for your life.

The Stranger

I think it was at Much Music 09

She was talking about working on a remix with MM then mentioned WOW being a good song.

:eek: That's awesome! I just don't like it that much :sweat:

Really, in the grand-scheme of things (i.e. Manson albums) THEOL sounds more like a b-sides and demos collection than a solid album - and I think this is actually basically true to some degree. Im pretty sure Manson went back into his old written songs from the 90s and used some for the album. I read that somewhere anyway.

Eat Me Drink Me, given time, will most certainly be considered a classic in his discography, if for nothing more than the painful honesty & the truly frightening atmosphere on some of the tracks (the title track is one of my favourite tracks of his of all time. I find some of the lyrics/references so obscure, it sort of scares me, know what I mean?).

My ranking of all the MM albums probably goes; TGAOG > EMDM > MA > ACSS > the rest of his releases

I loove WOW. :flutter: I absolutely hated it when the demo leaked but it has grown on me so much since then, one of my favorites from that album.

Gaga also said she looved that song while they were recording the L ovegame remix.

Ever since I listened to Bloody Mary I've thought that a mash-up of those songs would sound good.

When the demo leaked (The Unruly Demos leaked and was spread in a .rar, incase people didn't know - think this was about the time when MansonUSA still existed) I loved it. The woman's voice sounded so much better than the muffled-version on the album imo :) If you want The Unruly Demos download (I don't have it, sorry) sign up and ask in the shoutbox here http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

And I didn't know she said that!

The Stranger

I want to like THEOL, But I just CAN'T anymore. I only like Devour, Unkillable Monster and Running To The Edge Of The World :sweat:

For Me:

1. Holy Wood

2. Mechanical Animals

3. Eat Me, Drink Me

4. Antichrist Superstar

5. Portrait

6. The Golden Age

7. The High End Of Low

:sweat:

I want to like THEOL, But I just CAN'T anymore. I only like Devour, Unkillable Monster and Running To The Edge Of The World :sweat:

For Me:

1. Holy Wood

2. Mechanical Animals

3. Eat Me, Drink Me

4. Antichrist Superstar

5. Portrait

6. The Golden Age

7. The High End Of Low

:sweat:

You don't like I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies? :D That's a highlight, for me anyway!

One thing I love about his work, EMDM and onwards, is how personal everything that he does is. Like the video for Running, just him at his window + then the scenes in his bathroom. I love the intimacy.

The Stranger

You don't like I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies? :D That's a highlight, for me anyway!

One thing I love about his work, EMDM and onwards, is how personal everything that he does is. Like the video for Running, just him at his window + then the scenes in his bathroom. I love the intimacy.

I want to kill you like they do in the movies is good but WAY too long for me :eek:

I love the opening line "I want to **** you like a foreign film"

OKAY SO APPARANTLY BORN VILLAIN LEAKED.

yeah and apparently the No Reflection video did too, probably all BS though. It was like this when THEOL was nearing release :)

but still, Id like to hope it's true ;D my eyes and ears are open!