Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RedOne EXPOSES Lady Gaga on her songwriting

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Pop

A true Queen <3 This was very nice to hear. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

That's great to hear.

But to be fair, he's contribution to Bad Romance was very crucial to the song's commercial appeal & therefore it shouldn't be taken for granted, even though it was minimal.

Gaga, unlike other artists, gives credit where its due.

Fiona Apple

OMG I am so happy to hear that she really writes the songs on her own!

Alien Tulip

I'm so excited to hear what gaga and redone have been cooking up.

super ultra

the greatest songwriter of our generation :legend: good to see how RedOne adores her so much all the time :gaga:

Supersonic

For the people asking: There's no proper source (except from a tumblr text post) for it. The person originally posting the quote doesn't have questions enabled, also the OP was like several years old (way back from the The Fame Monster era).

However, I think there is certainly a lot of truth in it, since Fernando Garibay described similar working conditions w/ Gaga (and was confirmed to have said that).

Jay.P

This should explain it to people who were surprised to see so much writing credits on ARTPOP

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Jester

Someone with a big Twitter following (@Admin ?) should totally ask RedOne to confirm the quote. Even if he didn't say those exact words he'd probably answer that it's not that far from truth so we'd at least have some real receipts tbh

JusticeforVenus

:lolly: EVERYBODY KNOWS SHE ENJOYS CREDITING EVERYBODY (G.U.Y. CREDITS)

WHAT A LOVELY GIRL :kisses: LOVE U MOMMA MONSTER FOR BEING SUCH A LADY :queenga:

Bradley

I almost cried watching this. I mean RedOne is such a great, great man. Gaga is such a wonderful, wonderful lady. Them being together can go against the world. Their bond is so god damn strong and the music they produce is beyond heaven.

Archived