đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Inquisitr: Rihanna flops with new single: She's no Taylor Swift

Enhsa

Featured Posts

​Even if radios took out the word 'b---h', they still would be a little reluctant to play songs like that though, because of the nature of the song. Still, it lacked a music video. Rihanna's first single was FourFiveSeconds, not BBHMM. FourFiveSeconds was a top 5 hit or top 2 I forgot. Now don't tell me people listen to that song for Kanye or Paul, clearly the song was a hit MAINLY because of Rihanna's amazing voice.

​:sharon:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Which page wrote this over never heard of it lol 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Whispering

​Even if radios took out the word 'b---h', they still would be a little reluctant to play songs like that though, because of the nature of the song. Still, it lacked a music video. Rihanna's first single was FourFiveSeconds, not BBHMM. FourFiveSeconds was a top 5 hit or top 2 I forgot. Now don't tell me people listen to that song for Kanye or Paul, clearly the song was a hit MAINLY because of Rihanna's amazing voice.

I said it was her first solo single in years. BBHMM didn't get a video because it was obvious that it wasn't going to do well. There was no sense in pouring money into a song like this one. If it would have been song that listeners responded to positively, radio would have played it! Radios love to get something different to put in their playlist mix!

Radio play was helped by the fact that it was Rihanna AND Kanya AND Paul McCartney. For a song that had everything going for it, including a debut on The Grammys, it fell short of expectations.

I have absolutely nothing against Rihanna and I enjoy some of her music, but this era has not been a good one thusfar. They need to find a better single to send out. 

shaneybaby

all of her new music is just not very good, though I'm never a big fan of her work personally, but usually its catchier. i heard she wanted to do something different n take more creative control this time so i gotta respect her for that. so no hate I'm sure her next album will do better 

chris777

​:lmao: girl her label told she sold over 50 millions album WW when she's around 28 millions. Don't even try with fake numbers

​Even if you don't want to believe the label numbers then take mediatraffict ones. Unapologetic sold way more than ARTPOP, end of it. 

And btw even mediatraffict has Rihanna with more than 30M of albums sold WW. You always try to deflate her success. She is one of the most successful female artist of all time, and that's the way it its.

I get that you don't like her, but don't be so biased.  

Fiona Apple

​So it's ARTPOP lol

​Lol you guys are so annoying and delusional :laughga:

Bat

I just remember when people thought FFS was her next #1 smash lol

​No one thought that honey.

Dorothy Gale

​No one thought that honey.

Plenty of people did. :toofunga:

Dominikko

Why comparing that mess to ARTPOP?

Applause did WAY better than FFS

DWUW did way better than BBHMM too 

and Unapologetic sold 3millions WW with the help of Diamonds and Stay

ARTPOP managed to sell 2,8M, believe me, R8 won't sell 2M WW because her fanbase isn't that big and since there's no real hit the GP won't buy this record.

PS: ARTPOP is one of the best album of all time, FFS, BBHMM and AO are just trash

XnWTEdQ.gif

Emvee

Keep making excuses for her lol. Either way you spin it, this era is a failure. At least we all acknowledged that about ARTPOP. Let's not be hypocrites and play double standards. 

Keep making excuses for her lol. Either way you spin it, this era is a failure. At least we all acknowledged that about ARTPOP. Let's not be hypocrites and play double standards. 

​The album isn't even out yet let's not jump to conclusions. You can't call the era a failure until the album is released and we see how the entire thing plays out. 

I swear... you people :smh: 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived