Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

This is all Tidal's fault acc. to Navy. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Idiots everywhere reporting idiotic sh1t.

BBHMM, didn't even have a music video, nor did it have an audio video on VEVO, the title has got a word 'b1tch', radio refuses to play it. It clearly wasn't intended to slay. FourFiveSeconds was the real single. These people are encouraging basic pop hits and killing people who want to serve real artistry.

JusKeepBreathin

So fourfiveseconds was released in February and is still number 13. Even Unconditionally was a mess for Katy Perry too as her second single. BBHMM is a trap song and not really a radio friendly song yet it managed to get to top 20.  Only Beyonce has done that too with 7/11. I will admit this era is starting to be a mess for Rihanna. Why are they choosing such radio unfriendly singles? Good songs but not radio friendly.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Whispering

Idiots everywhere reporting idiotic sh1t.

BBHMM, didn't even have a music video, nor did it have an audio video on VEVO, the title has got a word 'b1tch', radio refuses to play it. It clearly wasn't intended to slay. FourFiveSeconds was the real single. These people are encouraging basic pop hits and killing people who want to serve real artistry.

BBHMM had a radio edit for Pop Radio, that took out the word b---h. The second single had a radio deal on Pop and they played it for a while, even in big markets. It failed to make headway on iTunes, even though it was a stand alone second single (meaning no album to buy) and was Rihanna's first solo single in several years. BBHMM didn't do well because people didn't enjoy listening to the song and didn't go and purchase it on iTunes. 

AO is doing even worse than BBHMM. 

Why comparing that mess to ARTPOP?

Applause did WAY better than FFS

DWUW did way better than BBHMM too 

and Unapologetic sold 3millions WW with the help of Diamonds and Stay

ARTPOP managed to sell 2,8M, believe me, R8 won't sell 2M WW because her fanbase isn't that big and since there's no real hit the GP won't buy this record.

PS: ARTPOP is one of the best album of all time, FFS, BBHMM and AO are just trash

​

You're a Rihanna hater so stop trashing her in every thread. And don't came up with fake numbers if you don't know a thing. If you don't like an artist just ignore it.

​Going by Mediatraffict:

Unapologetic 3.6m

ARTPOP 1.9m

As for other sources put ARTPOP at 2.5m (the last we got from her label) and Unapologetic with more than 4m (from her label too). 

Don't make up fake numbers. 

​:lmao: girl her label told she sold over 50 millions album WW when she's around 28 millions. Don't even try with fake numbers

​

You're a Rihanna hater so stop trashing her in every thread. And don't came up with fake numbers if you don't know a thing. If you don't like an artist just ignore it.

​Wow what a point ! And no I'm not a Rihanna hater this is the first time in month I post a comment about her, so bye. 

Yanko

R8=ARTPOP but with bad music :love:

​the album is not even released how do you know it has bad music? 

Yanko

Why comparing that mess to ARTPOP?

Applause did WAY better than FFS

DWUW did way better than BBHMM too 

and Unapologetic sold 3millions WW with the help of Diamonds and Stay

ARTPOP managed to sell 2,8M, believe me, R8 won't sell 2M WW because her fanbase isn't that big and since there's no real hit the GP won't buy this record.

PS: ARTPOP is one of the best album of all time, FFS, BBHMM and AO are just trash

​this number is false get it in your head 

Yanko

anywyas im sad that its flopping so far

i love bbhmm and 45seconds 

ao is a little dull (production ruins it) hopefully album will be good 

eifulien

two years on, and the delusion is starting to lift off... :queenga: ARTPOP did comparatively well after all, huh?

Anyway, have hope guys, we can't say anything about the album till we actually hear it. I believe it will be decent despite the increasing failure of the singles. One thing for sure - it won't be cohesive in terms of sound nor lyrics. I kinda expected she will do sth like that cause none of her albums bar Rated R maybe sound consistent in terms of style, mood etc. 

Btw, what do you think about AO's production? Cause imo it is its biggest flaw. The lyrics could be legendary but those trap influenced beats and synths or whatever they are just ruin it for me.. :shrug:

Mythos

For first time i'm really enjoying her new music, so i really don't care. As long as she can make enough money to continue to do what she loves :whitney:

Bat

Another major factor why it is flopping is Rihanna herself.

She is extremely lazy and not promoting anything with enthusiasm. I doubt she even knows that AO is a single.

Besides that all, where is the f,king album release date of album name? We're into the 3rd single already :awkney:

Jjang

Shocker. She basically limited her biggest commercial strength (which is streaming) by making her music Tidal exclusive, which we all know is a sinking ship that never sailed in the first place.

Overall, bad choices lead to bad results, but there's no doubt she will recover.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived