💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Inquisitr: Rihanna flops with new single: She's no Taylor Swift

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Her "moment" of 3 million-selling albums will pass. How shocking. 

​3 million-selling albums? More like 9-10 million selling albums :awkney:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfNena

No, it's bad. It has some good songs (like 2-3) but other than that is :wtf:

:bye:

Aura (demo :sis:), Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, DWUW, Dope, MANiCURE, Swine all slay.

Swinefest versions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album versions tho...

Yves

​3 million-selling albums? More like 9-10 million selling albums :awkney:

Dear, I am a Taylor Swift fan. I know what I'm saying. I was talking about her 3 consecutive million openers. So back off. :awkney: Stop embarrassing yourself.

RebeldeFaith

She hasn't released the full album and it's already been scalped. I'm not a Rihanna fan, I only like about 3 of her songs, but in fact I know she does her job. Comparing her to Taylor does nothing. Every artist is different and comparing Taylor on her peak era to Rihanna's low is completely unfair. Let's be honest, I love Taylor but even I know that she won't be the biggest star forever. The day she release something and it flop everyone will be talking negatively about her work. Sadly is what happens to everyone. I think the media/people should give Rihanna time until she release a full album.

Something something idk

Ladey Gagz

Dude, comparing ANYBODY to Taylor Swift right now is unfair

​Tbh :rip: Anyone compared to her looks like a flop except for like Adele so idgi

Fizzy

​Excuse me no. ARTPOP is awesome.

I saw you in comments on facebook. Ayeeeee. ;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

eifulien

this article is a mess...Right now BBHMM is #23 and FFS is #26... things with #R8 are starting to look worse and worse - definitely an ARTPOP scenario - 2 years and a half since previous release, mega hype, media was at first on the ''acclaim" side but with every new single reviews get worse....

Can't she already release the damn thing? I have hope it will be a decent album but the trio of the current singles is a mixed bag. I only like BBHMM, FFS is okay, and AO makes me wanna throw up. She has that careless attitude rn - as if she doesn't care about anything just putting out singles. Inb4 Rihanna scraps R8 :toofunny:

Dorothy Gale

This article is just plain mean. Why compare artists like this? 

GagaMyBlood95

First, Rihanna can't afford to lose Spotify like Taylor...

Second, this era is so messy I am almost willing to compare it to the ARTPOP era even though she isn't having any problems with her manager.. I mean, what the hell..

And third, I've never seen that a popstar jumps from single to single like this without even sharing some news about the actual album..

chiuga

This is going to be a test for Rihanna as an artist. Could she take the pressure of releasing something that not everybody likes and still stand by it? Or will she just go back to her radio friendly club banger pop and stay in her money making comfort zone?

LoveandMagic

It sounds like the era is extremely messy (maybe more so than ARTPOP). Whether that is Rihanna's fault, her team, or both, I don't know. I will say that I feel bad for her because while she can afford a flop album/era (both professionally and monetarily), this seemed to be material she really liked and wanted personalized. I hope she can somehow salvage it. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Pharamon

:bye:

Aura (demo :sis:), Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, DWUW, Dope, MANiCURE, Swine all slay.

Swinefest versions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album versions tho...

​THAT THAT THAT! Give ha an oscar and grammy for this comment :love::kisses::queenga:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived