Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Shawn Mendes breaks Madonna record

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Nick1495

​No I know and I'm not saying you were. I just said he may rebound in a major way since he's opening for Taylor that's all

True! It's still amazing how much success he's obtained in such little time. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

Rebel Heart didn't break the MDNA one? Shocking tbh :dies:

​RH dropped 2-21 in its second week with 22,800-80% sales drop

I thought you knew:whitney:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Didymus

​RH dropped 2-21 in its second week with 22,800-80% sales drop

I thought you knew:whitney:

​I despise this era and left ha, I only get news from GGD now :pole:

Serendipity

​I despise this era and left ha, I only get news from GGD now :pole:

​#FLOPSTAN:messga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

dlioncourt91

Waiting for madge to snatch this record again with her next one :sis:

​Or Gaga, the original owner. :cryga:

RAMROD

​Or Gaga, the original owner. :cryga:

Spelling Jessie J wrong. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

​Shawn is set to open for Taylor's tour. Ed Sheeran basically had the same fanbase and we all know how that turned out for him in the US

As someone who has been to see Ed Sheeran in the U.S. and who knows lots of college age and young adult Sheeran fans, this is not true. Ed's fanbase is not the same as Shawn's. Shawn's fanbase is more like Bieber's. 

Spock

As someone who has been to see Ed Sheeran in the U.S. and who knows lots of college age and young adult Sheeran fans, this is not true. Ed's fanbase is not the same as Shawn's. Shawn's fanbase is more like Bieber's. 

As someone who has been following Ed Sheeran since Plus and has seen him multiple times since even before he was on Taylor's or the US radar, his fanbase consisted of a lot of teenage girls. And I did not say he had the same fanbase as Shawn, I said he basically did since it's true older teenagers were really present in the beginning before he expanded and hit it big. 

who will love me when the night is over

Whispering

As someone who has been following Ed since Plus and has seen him multiple times since even before he was on Taylor's or the US radar, his fanbase consisted of a lot of teenage girls. And I did not say he had the same fanbase as Shawn, I said he basically did since it's true teenagers were really present in the beginning before he expanded and hit it big. 

Do you live in the U.S.? Have you been to his shows in the U.S.? 

His U.S. fanbase in the days before Taylor, was not mostly teen girls. His music was mostly played on Alt. Rock, Triple A and college radio stations. Therefore, he had a large college age and young adult fanbase in the states. Touring with Taylor is what gave Ed more teen fans. 

Spock

Do you live in the U.S.? Have you been to his shows in the U.S.? 

His U.S. fanbase in the days before Taylor, was not mostly teen girls. His music was mostly played on Alt. Rock, Triple A and college radio stations. Therefore, he had a large college age and young adult fanbase in the states. Touring with Taylor is what gave Ed more teen fans. 

I've seen him multiple times across Europe and went to the MSG show. 

Again, I'm not saying there were only teens but that there was a whole bunch. Maybe in the US where people later adopted him it didn't happen like that but in Europe it did. So saying "it's not true" because it's not like that in your country is a bit obnoxious. Also, I know lots of college age and young adult Taylor fans but that doesn't mean that younger people don't listen to her

who will love me when the night is over

Archived