💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ISIS Going To Lash 80 Times of the Face of Whoever Listens to Madonna

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Crackpot clerics have drawn up decrees warning that the wearing of football club tops is forbidden as it represents idol worship.
Nike sportswear has also been given the boot because it is American-owned and the US is leading a 60-strong coalition of nations carrying out air strikes on Isis territory across Syria and Iraq. And Madonna has been outlawed because her music is considered antiIslamic and her name is deemed a Christian term for the Virgin Mary and is therefore also “haram” – or forbidden.
The regime has begun handing out leaflets in its “capital” of Raqqa in northern Syria warning about the crackdown.
Citizens face 80 lashes in public if they break the rules which are aimed at men and children as women can only go out in head-to-toe black niqabs and gloves.

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/last-page/2015/04/24/داعش-80-جلدة-لم-يرتدي-قمصان-برشلونة-ويستمع-لمادونا.html

(ex)queen of pop's impact. :omg:

​poor Madonna stans in that area tho. I hope ISIS don't discover Gaga's music. :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Though, I think everyone there is safe since no one bought a copy of Rebel Heart there. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

i medici

These people are terrible. They are cruelerr than the most worst animals and cruel beasts living on this planet. 

yeah it must suck to live in those countries

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

bionic

It sounds like they just listened to SEX (from the #2 album Rebel Heart, available on iTunes now) and want to practice following their lesson in s-xology.

buy bionic

RAMROD

The fck, is this a living? :eww:

It sounds like they just listened to SEX (from the #2 album Rebel Heart, available on iTunes now) and want to practice following their lesson in s-xology.

Second it tho :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived