other

Gaga tweets about Bruce Jenner coming out as transgender

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

I am so glad Gaga is so vocal about the advancement of civil rights and her support of the LGBTQ community. One of the many reasons I admire and love her, so much.

Regarding the interview, wow, Bruce Jenner is a brave soul, and she deserves to be free, at last, and happy. ...What an exceptional piece of information by ABC. They did an amazing job.

Sachasuperstar

​Darian Darling is trans?! Never knew that :koons:

​There is a video on Utube  she gave an interview where she explain all 

Her parents let her dress as a girl at young age

Whispering

I watched the two hour interview and it was well done and respectable towards Bruce. I'm happy they allowed two hours, so that they could show the story from the time Bruce was young and have time for the comments from his family. They gave statistics, interviewed doctors and psychologists and showed some of the history of public figures. 

If you didn't get to watch the interview, try to find it on OnDemand or on YouTube later, because it was both informative and touching. 

LoveandMagic

I watched the two hour interview and it was well done and respectable towards Bruce. I'm happy they allowed two hours, so that they could show the story from the time Bruce was young and have time for the comments from his family. They gave statistics, interviewed doctors and psychologists and showed some of the history of public figures. 

If you didn't get to watch the interview, try to find it on OnDemand or on YouTube later, because it was both informative and touching. 

​That's good. I hope Bruce walked away feeling that his interview did a lot of good for the community and that a weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

badgalriri

the interview was beautiful. shame on anyone who is being disrespectful and awful during this sensitive time. Bruce is one brave individual. Congrats to him and congrats to everyone for being open minded and supportive. This is so huge.

Tropico

Yay! This is so sweet of her! What a queen. :queenga: 

Hope all goes well with B. Jenner :yes: :party: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Creyk

Where are the monsters complaining about Gaga not talking about LGBT issues after btw ?

OT: so proud of my queen :legend:

​flawless post

MonsterOfSpain

Where are the monsters complaining about Gaga not talking about LGBT issues after btw ?

OT: so proud of my queen :legend:

​Those monsters were wrong since a lot time ago because she spoke a lot about gay issues at the artRAVE.

She keeps being the kindest and most humble person I have ever met. If only everyone would share her and our views, then the world would be a braver and brighter place. :saira: 

Archived