💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Native American actors walk off Adam Sandler's racist movie

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

​I'm sorry i thought this was a forum where you share your opinion? no? hmm

​And they're sharing theirs, that's how this works.

if he said the same about black people, everybody would be losing their **** right now, hollywood, the music industry, this forum 

the hypocrisy tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

What an ignorant reply from the producers. But I guess after the Sony leak incident, I couldn't say I'm surprised at all with this mindset. If they're not so blatantly insensitive with the movie portrayals of any race or any social group or anyone who had and/or continue to suffer from insensitivities of others, especially from the majority, especially at this day and age of social acceptance, then they shouldn't have the script they have for these actors to even feel uneasy in the first place and these actors wouldn't then have lost the job opportunities which were already initially given to them.

Great humour could still be achieved without the need to mock someone for the sake of mocking them. This seems to be either forgotten or deliberately ignored by the creative people behind Adam Sandler's films. No wonder most, if not all, of his latest films have been dominating the Golden Raspberry Awards. They're not funny at all. They're horribly offensive due to the overly hackneyed stereotyping aimed for mockery.

Chromatislaps

Horrible, Hollywood has ALWAYS been DISRESPECTFUL when it comes to non-western cultures. Especially the cultural appropriation of Native American culture has been exploited a lot, mostly shedding negative light on natives. Mean while a lot of the Native Americans spend their lives in reservates dealing with depression, alcoholism, domestic violence and off course the loss of their homeland. FVCK Hollywood!

Archived