đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Porcelain Black

BoomU

Featured Posts

Is leak album any good? :madge:

The songs not produced by redone are good , the ones produced by redone are some of redone's best but bad compared to the patt tracks.

Anyways it's complicated bc there isn't even a tracklist, websites just compiled a bunch of random already out + leaked tracks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did a Q&A a while ago, she said her first single is called RELOAD and will post a snippet soon. She has so far 9 songs finished for the album and will be more singing and no screaming. She also has a collab with rapper Hopsin.

Doily Skull

She did a Q&A a while ago, she said her first single is called RELOAD and will post a snippet soon. She has so far 9 songs finished for the album and will be more singing and no screaming. She also has a collab with rapper Hopsin.

​YOOOOO WHAT. *hyperventilates* I need sources immediately. This IS TOO AWESOME.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

• 3 weeks later...

the record won't be out this year, bookmark this post

You are so mad lmao, you have already posted it before. Stop spamming.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, thanks. LOL

PORCELAIN ‏@PorcelainBlack  22h hours ago

Damn. 3 more new songs finished tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

so sad to think that her industrial roots are fading. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

so sad to think that her industrial roots are fading. 

They are not fading, just last year she wanted to do an industrial album, BUT for this album she has said its gonna be like Porcelain And The Tramps but Rap and R&B. Just because she wants to explore other genres she likes doesn't mean her other interests are forever gone. And she's wanting to do rap since like 2012 but because of redone she had to keep doing pop.

They are not fading, just last year she wanted to do an industrial album, BUT for this album she has said its gonna be like Porcelain And The Tramps but Rap and R&B. Just because she wants to explore other genres she likes doesn't mean her other interests are forever gone. And she's wanting to do rap since like 2012 but because of redone she had to keep doing pop.

i really like her industrial songs as PATT ... i also like her industrial pop but sometimes her pop tunes sounds generic . but i still cant wait for her new album...

i really like her industrial songs as PATT ... i also like her industrial pop but sometimes her pop tunes sounds generic . but i still cant wait for her new album...

I have never heard a redone song that wasn't generic with any artist tbh. :dies:  

Being signed to him must be a nightmare.

I have never heard a redone song that wasn't generic with any artist tbh. :dies:  

Being signed to him must be a nightmare.

oh cmon. its not that awful ..i actually like his discography. its just that his forte is dance pop / electro pop which is labeled as GENERIC by the public. he's actually good at it

Darcklighter22

I gave up on her officially. i've kept hope for to long...gurl is running in circles. Il actually be surprised if a debut album does come out.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Archived