💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Porcelain Black

BoomU

Featured Posts

1399904531_463253_1400240152_sumario_gra

Porcelain Black is an artist from Detroit, Michigan (she grew up in the 8 Mile and was next door neighbors with Eminem). She is releasing her debut album this year. She said for the album we can expect a familiar vibe to the Porcelain And The Tramps sound but with a bit more of Detroit Hip-Hop. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

sis her album leaked months ago

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LoveandMagic

Porcelain Black is an artist from Detroit, Michigan (she grew up in the 8 Mile and was neighbors with Eminem). She is releasing her debut album this year. She said for the album we can expect a familiar vibe to the Porcelain And The Tramps sound but with a bit more of Detroit Hip-Hop. 

​Hell yeah I am digging this!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

sis her album leaked months ago

Nope, she is recording it right now. I think you mean the songs she did back in 2009 with redone but those were already out on the internet for years.

LORD GAGA

I thought she was ok, but nothing special... then after she went on a complete Lady Gaga related blog posting meltdown i began to find her irritating :spin: 

I thought she was ok, but nothing special... then after she went on a complete Lady Gaga related blog posting meltdown i began to find her irritating :spin: 

​I see you follow the thread so I won't scalp :lolly:

LORD GAGA

​I see you follow the thread so I won't scalp :lolly:

​My account auto-follows all threads that i reply to :reductive:

lol the album will NOT be out this year and all the songs you posted are her old punk/screamo days

lol the album will NOT be out this year and all the songs you posted are her old punk/screamo days

I guess you know more about her plans than herself.

some tweets: 

1.‏@Carliteaux: @PorcelainBlack what kind of music will the album be? What genre would u define it? P: Porcelain and the tramps. A little bit of rap. New sound but still in the same vibe as the PATT stuff you all love.

2.@marIboroIights: Now that you escaped from prison can we expect an album in 2015?P:@marIboroIights 10000%

3.Porcelain: omg can't wait to share my new music w u guys. Get ready for some Detroit real ****.

and there's many more. :pole:

Rebelde

Stealing Candy From A Baby SLAYED EVERYTHING!!!! That song and Pretty Little Psycho are her best tbh

nickkoko

I'm not going to get too excited for this album until I actually see it up for pre-order on iTunes or something. I have been waiting for her debut album for over 4 years, and every time I hears news about it being released "soon", it never happens. Let's just hope she's serious this time.

I'm not going to get too excited for this album until I actually see it up for pre-order on iTunes or something. I have been waiting for her debut album for over 4 years, and every time I hears news about it being released "soon", it never happens. Let's just hope she's serious this time.

​I understand where you are coming from but it's completely different when an artist isn't tied to one of the worst record labels in history.

Archived