💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Yahoo: The numbers don’t lie: Jay-Z’s Tidal music service is already a spectacular flop

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

nikola

I told you.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Not even the exclusive releases could keep it within the top 700?

Poor someone

pobrany_plik.jpg

Whispering

Called it! 

Everywhere you looked...media,Twitter, music forums...people thought the artists and commercials came off as pretentious. People weren't going to give up their free music to pad the pockets of multi-millionaires! 

Remember all those Madonna stans defending this service like it was going to single handedly save the music industry? 

GagaMyBlood95

I'm glad, it was high bull**** from the beginning...

Not everything that Beyonce and Jay Z touch turn into gold.

Vernier

Waiting to see the backtracking from those hive members who hopped on this for no other reason because Beyonce was on it :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

StrawberryBlond

As my friend said: "Jay Z is a really smart businessman...but its been about a decade since anyone said no to the guy." What with the sucess of his new album, Beyonce going through another career peak and their joint tour, Jay is in the thick of being surrounded by yes men. Anyone who dares say no would be cast out. But sometimes you need some naysayers to keep you on the straight and narrow. $54 million down the drain should be the wake up call for some serious reflection.

Archived