• DWUW
    • BAD romance

Featured Posts

yASSsss

this is so easy,Bad romance ofcourse :legend: 
i never liked DWUW much 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

XoXoJoanneGaga

Bad Romance is way way better, DWUW can be more fun to listen to though depending on your mood. It's way more comparable to The Fame singles

Haroon

It's weird because I was super addicted to Bad Romance a few years ago, but now I just don't and can't listen to it without the music video at all :confused: It's an amazing song and it's done wonders for Gaga of course, but overall I prefer DWUW as a song because it's lasted longer for me and is beautiful on each and every listen :music: 

Ray of Light

Bad Romance was her artistic peak in general - if you combine video, performances & the song itself. It was a one-of-a-kind moment in pop music where all the stars aligned for it; and the fact that it popularized the idea of a viral video itself is monumental.

But for me, DWUW has such sentimental value. Many people see it as the creepy, pervy videiless song about rape ft. a man who pees on underage girls. But to me, DWUW is the closest Gaga has gotten to my heart & the deepest I've looked into her emotions. She was so honest during its era, like extremely vulnerable. That's the beauty of it. Everyone attacked her, everyone mocked her, yet she stood strong & proud with this song; while showing us her more human side.

Plus, it gave us this

& above all, this

TimisaMonster

Bad Romance did it...DWUW was trying it... :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Higher

Both.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Bebe

​i stan for tfm tho

​I love TFM too but you know there are certain stans that hold everything TFM as the absolute pinnacle of Gaga's career.

Bad Romance, and the commercial success/critical acclaim is garnered, is the most highly regarded song and video of this fanbase in a lot of ways. I mean there is a reason why you made this topic comparing DWUW with Bad Romance and not Telephone or Applause.

For some people TFM Gaga is untouchable in every aspect.

Yanko

​I love TFM too but you know there are certain stans that hold everything TFM as the absolute pinnacle of Gaga's career.
Bad Romance, and the commercial success/critical acclaim is garnered, is the most highly regarded song and video of this fanbase in a lot of ways. I mean there is a reason why you made this topic comparing DWUW with Bad Romance and not Telephone or Applause.

For some people TFM Gaga is untouchable in every aspect.

​imo she has better songs in btw(bloody mary, heavy metal lover, the edge of glory)and dwuw is better than some songs on tfm too but tfm has no fillers (only telephone i guess) and it's really cohesive thats why i think it's her best work 

Archived