MYBUSSYCANT HANDLE HEARING CHEWBACCA AGAIN IN THIS DECADE

I AM SO SLAYED I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT

BOOKIN  THE WHOLE MOVIE THEATRE FOR MYSELF

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I cannot wait. I was obsessed with the books and movies and toys as a girl. This will ROCK!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DeleteMyAccount

This is going to be a record breaking year at the box office to be honest.....

My 2015 predictions:

Avengers: Age of Ultron has highest grossing opening weekend box office (in the US) ever, beating Avengers's record breaking $207 million set in 2012. It will also break the record for Worldwide Opening Weekend box office, beating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 record of $483 million set in 2011. Avengers: Age of Ultron will end up some where in the Top 3 highest grossing films of all time, both worldwide and in the US.

then.....

Star Wars: Force Awakens breaks all of Age of Ultron's box office records, making Age of Ultron the shortest time frame for a record holder ever...... and eventually Star Wars will bring back the crown of highest grossing film of all time to the Star Wars family since Titanic taking it away in 1997.

hope that all made sense!....... this is a bold move but..... YOLO! ......bookmark me!

​I doubt Star Wars can beat Avatar.  Although I do agree with what you said about AOU.  It's going to make a lot.  Especially if the movie is really good.  I'm hesitant about Star Wars though.  

PartySick

​Do you just type random things like that without reading any posts?

This thread received only positive comments :awkney:

​So what, they guy doesn't like hat makers. Let him dream :lolly:

🖤

Cody Draco

I watched the original trilogy as a kid, I'm not here for any already overrated remakes.

Archived