💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the perception that Gaga cannot dance?

Saint Laurent

Do you think Gaga is a good dancer?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is a good dancer?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

lego

​

That's choreography, not dancing. She is on par with the other four PROFESSIONAL dancers in this gif. Don't get it twisted.

Thank you for this. Brilliant.

FreePalestine

Haroon

I agree that she isn't the best dancer :laughga: Not to say she's a bad dancer at all, in music videos she kills the choreography :whitney: I think it's more that her dancing doesn't seem to come off naturally, she is pretty great at executing what she's taught though :gaga: 

VelmaDinkley

She danced better in the fame era but even now she still dances pretty decently. Shes certainly better at dancing than rihanna and katy perry and britney. Have u seen rihanna trying to dance? :lmao: 

She nails the choreography in her music videos tho. She's not all that great in performances, but she's not bad either. I think it's not easy to balance out having great vocals along with the dancing during performances.. but boy can she pull it off just fine! :legend:

bionic

She's not that great a dancer but she puts effort into it (sometimes :green: ) so its not that bad, which is more than you can say for many others.

buy bionic

Pablo

She is an okay dancer so I can't' vote on the poll

Don't visit my profile

Andreyw

She's not a robot , but she's very good at being a singer , dancer , songwriter and even a producer at the same time (well , not all of them performed together , lol , but many artists nowadays lack some of these qualities )

Whispering

It's mostly Madonna fans that say that. I don't take what they say seriously.

Archived