đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the perception that Gaga cannot dance?

Saint Laurent

Do you think Gaga is a good dancer?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is a good dancer?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

I see quite a few people saying that Gaga is 'not the best dancer' and a couple of times I've even witnessed her being called a bad dancer by fans. I mean when she's on tour, arguably she doesn't dance impeccably well, but that's because she's singing and changing into 12 or whatever insane outfits for almost two hours, and even then her dancing is fair. Plus, for somebody who is not a trained dancer, she dances impeccably well in music videos.

So, could someone explain to me, why the hate?

moonboywow

Because fans want her to be good at everything and when she's not they criticize her all to hell. 

A Beaverhausen

I don't think she is a great dance but wouldn't say she is bad either, Gaga is a performance artist who uses incredible visuals, costumes, wigs, make up, props, back up dancers to create Magic, pushing boundaries and being her beautiful creative self :) 

I think because in early performances like this one she really goes for the jugular in terms of dancing:

and maybe they don't see that kind of hunger/drive when she's dancing in the ARTPOP era. Not necessarily a sentiment I share but I do think she danced harder in the beginning.

Saint Laurent

I don't know, it's a mystery

​

That's choreography, not dancing. She is on par with the other four PROFESSIONAL dancers in this gif. Don't get it twisted.

Bloody

To be honest I think she's a really good singer and as a dancer I think she does quite well.

Her creativity and boldness is why she's so loved.

badboymonsterx

i've always said that she nails choreography in her music videos.. just look at applause & GUY from ARTPOP.. her last video before that was marry the night and that one had pretty difficult choreo as well.. 

Lassex

The truth is that she's not a professional dancer - that's okay. We just want to see her dance well because that has always been a big part of her shows (and other popstars, too). I think many of her choreos slay! But I don't think that's the most important part of a performance/video. Depends!

mariomania1234

She's not a natural dancer, but she can do very well when given good choreography. Which is more than I can say for other pop stars.

Phoenix

She is a great dancer imo. She may have had better moves or different choreos which let her show her capabilites more before than now, but she is still great. People expect her to dance crazy like she did when she was 22. 

đź’Ž

Archived