đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Gaga looking like a scary ghost and unrecognizable in wheelchair blackout era

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

uo111

She looks fine...

I'm glad I missed this when it was taken because seeing people claim it wasn't her would've given me a concussion.

Supersonic

Can you stop with your borderline offensive/asshole-ish threads? Everytime I see you on GGD, you do nothing but talk sh*t about Gaga and make fun of her. Your aura is exhausting.

Fiona Apple

Can you stop with your borderline offensive/asshole-ish threads? Everytime I see you on GGD, you do nothing but talk sh*t about Gaga and make fun of her. Your aura is exhausting.

​THISS :thetea:

Evan Peters

yeah, i remember all the gross comments about it and then when she said it was her, everyone started licking her ass and actin' like they didn't just say she looked awful 

emma roberts is an abuser

Schwerk

You seem to have a very negative attitude. On here at least. Why so bitter all the time?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Juanjo

Lmao I remember this photo and the meltdowns. This must have been around the time Gaga went on her botox kick. Everybody was freaking out. :sharon:

latina twilight

I like that outfit tho.

She doesn't look that bad.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Nicole

Isn't this the picture where Gaga posted on LM "Its me" as a comment on the photo? The comments back when the picture was posted was horrendious.

Archived