đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's voice during The Fame era

Katie14

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Her voice was not basic omg how old are you 5? Katy and rihanna wish they could sing better than famega

​Actually I WAS about to say that lol. What I meant to say is that when you compare her fame era voice to her own voice right now, it used to be basic. 

Katie14

No you're just an idiot follower hopping on the "bash famega" bandwagon. There are many performances where her vocals demolish some ARTPOP prrformances. Anybody that bashes her earlier career is a follower and hyprocrite. U dont have to like her earlier music but to belittle her and say she had a horrible voice is pusjing it. Yes her voice is better now in C2C but she tried too hard during ARTPOP. 

Nobody is bashing her. We are sharing opinions and having a discussion. Isn't that the point of this forum?

Stephen

If anything, I prefer her TF voice. Now her voice is not as  deep as it used to be.

​It did used to sound deeper. I miss that. But her voice is stronger now

VelmaDinkley

Nobody is bashing her. We are sharing opinions and having a discussion. Isn't that the point of this forum?

No duh and like any forum I am allowed to disagree with you and say you're a follower. Eapecially when saying her voice was horsey and harsh the whole era when it was only like that for a couple months.

Katie14

No duh and like any forum I am allowed to disagree with you and say you're a follower. Eapecially when saying her voice was horsey and harsh the whole era when it was only like that for a couple months.

Saying I'm a follower and a hypocrite (directly insulting my character) for expressing my opinion about Gaga's voice is just rude and uncalled for. 

giskardsb

She intentionally sang in an effected way.  Redone said he liked her "big 80's voice".  Both pre-fame and BTW and later are more her natural voice. 

djBuffoon

I liked her voice a lot during TF and TFM, but it was wanting of a depth and versatility that she has since developed. As the songs have gained melodic complexity and range, so has her voice.

gagzus

i used to love her voice tbh, still do but i was in love with her voice & when she still had her NY accent

Miley

Calling someone an idiot because of their opinion is not "disagreeing" :) You can disagree without being mean!

JgHaus78

If c-----e and cigarettes had a baby it would have been Gaga vocal chords during TF era 

Shitwrecked

The Fame era vocals were my favourite. They were so sugary and made for pop music. I hate how her voice turned theoretical during Born This Way.

Archived