💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's voice during The Fame era

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

During most of the fame era Gaga had a very husky/horse sounding voice. She still sounded good and powerful but her voice didn't sound very clear and healthy. It sounded like she had a year long cold or something.

Do you think this happened because she was performing allot and not getting enough sleep and maybe drinking/smoking?  Did she sing that way on purpose to have a more distinctive sound? Do you like the way she sounded?

DaveGaga

I liked her voice back then but her voice still grows that's why it change a little bit every era.

but i think it because she smoked to much sigarettes back then!  

LePetitGAGABLover

Girl, her voice in the Fame era was:awkney:. In other words, too basic.

However, it's incredible to see how much better her voice has changed:monsterpaw:

I thought her voice sounded really s-xy during that era, I don't know why it changed but I love how she sounds now as well.

Oscar

I remember her faking accents for interviews and me thinking she actually sounded like that

danwasd

I'll have to listen to the Alan Carr's DWUW performance after watching all those The Fame era performances :awkney:

I need to wash my soul :pray:

Candy Oyster

Her voice was really limited, but she studied a lot to improve her skills and now she is one of the greatest singers of industry

mister max

omg her voice chainged so much, look at fame performance an the latest C2C performance:queenga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Sugarfall

I think she was also intentionally making a squeaky voice to fit the theme of TF

Whispering

Her vocals have get better with each era.

Probably a combination of vocal maturity, confidence and training. 

VelmaDinkley

No you're just an idiot follower hopping on the "bash famega" bandwagon. There are many performances where her vocals demolish some ARTPOP prrformances. Anybody that bashes her earlier career is a follower and hyprocrite. U dont have to like her earlier music but to belittle her and say she had a horrible voice is pusjing it. Yes her voice is better now in C2C but she tried too hard during ARTPOP. 

VelmaDinkley

Girl, her voice in the Fame era was:awkney:. In other words, too basic.

However, it's incredible to see how much better her voice has changed:monsterpaw:

Her voice was not basic omg how old are you 5? Katy and rihanna wish they could sing better than famega

Archived