💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Future Of GagaDaily's Media Section

ChicaSkas

How would you like to see a future Media Section?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Changes will be coming soon, but your input is needed. What do you think we should do with the Media Section here as a whole?

• Leave it as it is: A divided Media section with 4 subsections: Audio, Video, Other, and Photo archives
    • Change to one big Media section, with colored tags to represent content (colors for Audio, Video, Photo, Other)
    • As a member using the section, do you find it USEFUL to have threads dating back to 2011?
    • Do you find it NOT USEFUL to have threads dating back to 2011?
    • Do you see it as GagaDaily's place to be an "archive" of sorts?
    • Would you prefer we only had current content visible, say from two years back or less?

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I would tell you my opinion but I never use that section. :shrug: 

​You don't use Audio, Video, or Photo? This is all about what's going to happen to them.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterOfSpain

Keep it as it is, it's organized now :shrug: 

Also I like that it's kind of an archive so I don't get why the old links should be deleted

Computer

My favorite part of GGD! :giveup: I think we need some section there for the Instagram/Twitter pics. They are not news (at least they announce something) or thoughts so :shrug:

I like this idea of an archive or timeline of the instagram/Twitter pics!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Pierre

I like this idea of an archive or timeline of the instagram/Twitter pics!

​And a section for Queen Asia. :queenga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TealMonstrosity

I love it as it is personally, and I'm fine with the Audio section having older and newer stuff since it's never really irrelevant.

Something that might be useful for mixers could be having a separate thingy for acapellas and instrumentals etc. That way people who are looking for remixes (like me!) don't have to filter through them too.

Also you could set up a coloured tag system for which album a piece of audio came from to make it easier for people looking for remixes from their favourite album.

But really it's acceptable as it is for now.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived