Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Future Of GagaDaily's Media Section

ChicaSkas

How would you like to see a future Media Section?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Changes will be coming soon, but your input is needed. What do you think we should do with the Media Section here as a whole?

• Leave it as it is: A divided Media section with 4 subsections: Audio, Video, Other, and Photo archives
    • Change to one big Media section, with colored tags to represent content (colors for Audio, Video, Photo, Other)
    • As a member using the section, do you find it USEFUL to have threads dating back to 2011?
    • Do you find it NOT USEFUL to have threads dating back to 2011?
    • Do you see it as GagaDaily's place to be an "archive" of sorts?
    • Would you prefer we only had current content visible, say from two years back or less?

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Changes will be coming soon to Media. Your input is needed to help me and other mods to decide what to do with the content we have and the content we will have in the future.

If you feel you might be able to offer ideas or suggestions, please do so below.

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagzus

I think we should have an audio archive section for sure, purely devoted to audio resources like acapellas, instrumentals, stems & unreleased songs.

Keep the division for audio, video, photos & other because it's easier to navigate

Pierre

My favorite part of GGD! :giveup: I think we need some section there for the Instagram/Twitter pics. They are not news (at least they announce something) or thoughts so :shrug:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pure Adrenaline

Do you find it NOT USEFUL to have threads dating back to 2011? - Yes I do

Do you see it as GagaDaily's place to be an "archive" of sorts? - Yes I do

Leave it as it is: A divided Media section with 4 subsections: Audio, Video, Other, and Photo archives - Yes please

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Torsoface

Leave

It

As 

It

Is

PLEASE

and btw, it annoys me so much when people post stuff about other celebrities in the media section :awkney:

I like it as it is now; I wouldn't change anything

I like that I can still search for DL links to somethings, even if they were uploaded in 2012

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

ChicaSkas

Over the coming weeks, I will be culling old threads, pointless threads, ect.

Valid content will be downloaded by me and reupped into a permanent source via Mega or Ge.tt.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Creyk

As long as we have a distinct audio section I'm fine, as that is the only branch of it I use. So please don'T mix it with the other types of media

squeala

the only reason i don't find it useful to have threads dating back to 2011 is that it's really hard to find them, even with google

mucinex

i think adding tags would make it simpler and look more like the rest of the site

also i think there should be these tags in the entertainment section

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
Interlude

The Media section is why I joined GagaDaily originally, I love the layout of it. I think it's important to keep it individual categorised. Some are more active than others and when I want to find new remixes I go to the Audio section, when I want new performances in HD I'll go to the Video section. If it was mixed together I'm sure it would be less beneficial and more of a pain. As for old threads I find them somewhat important. A thread from 2011 was bumped recently and we got a new link for it, had it been deleted we wouldn't have. I'm sure you can make your way through and find unanswered or pointless threads but some hold some value still

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Tropico

Keep it as it is. 

It's very organized. 

Please keep the ancient threads. They could still be of use. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Hauser

I love the current media section mainly because of the four division which keep it very organized. When it comes to really old material I think that there is stuff that might have broken links or even work at all anymore so that maybe should go, but I have always liked the way this has kind of acted as an archive of sorts when I feel like I want to look back at certain Gaga era's (re: photos, songs, interviews, etc). So for the most part I would say keep it as is, just maybe a bit of maintenance.

ChicaSkas

Please read/vote/comment in this thread:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived