Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Did Gaga miss the boat/test the waters?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Do you think Gaga missed a huge release opportunity after the Oscars or do you think they were testing the waters for a future album launch platform?

Gaga's prime opportunity may have been missed unless they're planning something similar to launch the album with similar impact.

HighwayGuy

I think it was more to do with improving Gaga's image, like Beyonce with the Superbowl 

venusian

no bc now people are going to be more hyped for her new album so people are going to buy it

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Bloody

We don't know what to expect, especially these days...I  mean she's GAGA you never know. :ohwell:

I want to be surprised tbh. :gum: 

Henry

No. It made people realise that she could actually sing & that she is really talented behind all the "gimmicks"

I don't think she was ready to launch a new album at the time.

She is doing alot for people to keep their eyes on her with AHS etc. And when the next era comes she will be ready to slay us/the world

StarryNight

Gaga's prime opportunity may have been missed unless they're planning something similar to launch the album with similar impact.

:green:

Phoenix

I just hope her fans are not expecting HUGE sales 'cause of oscars performance. I don't want them to create some huge expectations and then to be dissapointed...

💎

Henry

I just hope her fans are not expecting HUGE sales 'cause of oscars performance. I don't want them to create some huge expectations and then to be dissapointed...

Not really expecting Born This Way type slayage with 1M + first week. ​I just want her to do better that ARTPOP tbh. 

It is complicated. I think they are trying to make an image of "hey, I dress crazy but guess what? My voice is flawless and I don't need my looks to slay" and it's not a fast process. If she released the new album right after the Oscars people would be like "hey this is the normal pop where's the Sound of MusicGa???". She needs to continue doing "normal" things and "Gaga" things until the public learns that it is the same person and she is not a basic b---h singing basic music.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phoenix

Not really expecting Born This Way type slayage with 1M + first week. ​I just want her to do better that ARTPOP tbh. 

That's possible but it all depends. ARTPOP had an amazing lead single and also some hype from BTW. The next album doesn't have any hype from ARTPOP since it underperformed. We'll see.

💎

Whispering

They are making the right decisions. Rebuild the brand, focus on her talent, expand into other areas, and continue to write and record for the next album. 

The best approach is one that is planned and calculated, not one that is grabbing at anything and everything. 

Archived