💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Share new artists/songs that you are interested in

Bebe

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

That's from his EP that he released one year ago. He's releasing his debut album next month, which includes the singles "On The Regular" (rap song) & "Call It Off" (disco). This album, "Ratchet", will include a bunch of genres and I can't wait to hear it. :party: 

Edit: Catchy song, but it's also a bit boring. YAS THE FLUTE. :legend:I wanted to give her album a listen a long time ago, but I still haven't yet. :emma: 

​He really called his album Ratchet........................... is there an artistic reason? :emma:

Bebe

Hayden James is a singer/songwriter and producer from Sydney, Australia. This particular song has achieved some success in Australia, reaching a peak of #46 on the Australian ARIA charts and a peak of #4 on the indie charts. The song was released to some critical interest and features a combination of bouncy synth work, addicting vocals and funky bassline.

@Hellspont Really great vocals and beautiful song. I really liked it. I'm going to check more out for sure :)

PopReaper

Her latest album is amazing tbh, I recommend yall listen to it :legend:

EDIT: (Hayden James - Something About You) I really liked it! The instrumental's great and I love songs that have some kind of pitch distortion :music: I'll def check out other songs from him.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Staryu

​He really called his album Ratchet........................... is there an artistic reason? :emma:

I don't think that he has talked about his album much yet (maybe on Twitter, but he tweets a lot and I gave up reading everything :laughga: ). I'm sure that there's a good reason behind the title, because his songs and lyrics are great. :yes: 

The album cover is great btw. :legend:

Cody Draco

I don't think that he has talked about his album much yet (maybe on Twitter, but he tweets a lot and I gave up reading everything :laughga: ). I'm sure that there's a good reason behind the title, because his songs and lyrics are great. :yes: 

The album cover is great btw. :legend:

​I remember hearing him in the Azealia thread and thinking he was talented. I guess Ratchet does fit the concept/niche he was going for/trying to create. I just think he could've put a spin on it or something. For example, Broke With Expensive Taste is very clever and seems more thematic than Ratchet. I will definitely check out his album when it comes out though. I don't mean to sound rude or anything. :hug:

Staryu

​I remember hearing him in the Azealia thread and thinking he was talented. I guess Ratchet does fit the concept/niche he was going for/trying to create. I just think he could've put a spin on it or something. For example, Broke With Expensive Taste is very clever and seems more thematic than Ratchet. I will definitely check out his album when it comes out though. I don't mean to sound rude or anything. :hug:

​lol, I know :flirt: 

Some hipster song that someone posted last year. It's such a nice peaceful song for the summer. :nick: 

Edit: Unfortunately, that's my least favorite song from Collxtion I, :emma: but I still like it. Her EP is so freaking amazing and everyone should buy it. :giveup: 

Enon is a band featuring Toko Yasuda who is currently touring live with St. Vincent. Enon put out several records before disbanding to pursue other endeavors. You may also recognize this band because the azealia banks song "Gimme A Chance" sampled their song Knock That Door. I'm really glad I've found their music so I figured I'd share it with y'all.

• 4 months later...
Riot Poof

Lemme revive this thread.

Handsome Ghost's music is a mixture of electronic and indie pop. I saw them open for Melanie Martinez and I was just blown away. I love their music. It's like... ear honey.

EDIT: I dig "Stay the Night" by Willa. I'll keep an eye out for her. :music:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived