💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Share new artists/songs that you are interested in

Bebe

Featured Posts

Bebe

So I remember a thread like this here a while ago, but I can't find it and it is obviously dead. It was a cool thread to find new interesting songs and share new songs with others. This isn't the same as  the "post what song you are currently listening to" thread, this is specifically for artists and songs you don't think a lot of people here would have heard about before. The intent is to share and discover new music.

The rules of the thread are essentially this. One user, starting with me, will post ONE song by ONE artist. The next person will post their chosen song. After they post it they will see which user is above them, listen to their song (in full) and edit their own post to provide their opinion (small or large) on the song above them. 

The reason I want people to post their songs first and then listen to the user above them is so 2+ users don't listen to the same song and post a review on that song while ignoring one of the other songs posted after.

Remember that the intention is not only to share your music, but to allow others the opportunity to share their favourite music too. Be respectful to people, even if you don't like the song above you, we all have different tastes in music. Feel free to provide some sort of bio or description to your post to entice others to listen to your chosen song. I also encourage people to try out a couple of songs and "like" posts that shared music you find interesting.

So starting it off I will share with you this song by an artist named K.Flay:

"A true triple threat, K.Flay is not only an outrageous rapper, she is also a producer and even snagged degrees from the prestigious Stanford University in both psychology and sociology. Born Kristine Flaherty, her debut album, Life as a Dog, was released in 2014, full of her breathy, manic soprano-range raps, covering everything from the insignificant choices in life, like what cereal to eat, to her father’s lethal alcoholism."

ALLIE X, EVERY SONG SHE HAS!!!!!!!! Her EP Collexion is coming very soon!

Her singles are CATCH, PRIME, BITCH & TUMOR!!!!!!!! It is impossible for her to make a bad song, she's so nice, smart, pretty & artistic + she LOVES Gaga! :legend:

soundwave

ALLIE X, EVERY SONG SHE HAS!!!!!!!! Her EP Collexion is coming very soon!

Her singles are CATCH, PRIME, BITCH & TUMOR!!!!!!!! It is impossible for her to make a bad song, she's so nice, smart, pretty & artistic + she LOVES Gaga! :legend:

​The Gaga influence is definitely there! 

Cody Draco

I'm interested in Cody Draco but he hasn't released anything to the public yet.

That's how indie he is.:giveup:

Edit: There are rules to this thread and I failed to read them before posting? Oopsie. :gaycat:

​The Gaga influence is definitely there! 

Yes indeed, I hope I can get big enough or get a label so I can collab with her, but Gaga, Britney & Beyoncé are my Top Goals! :party:

xoxo cupcakke

This is Falling Short by Låpsley. The video was released back in December 2K14 and the album came out in January of this year I believe

Spyro

Our Top 40 radio station in my area was literally playing that song earlier today. :rip: 

Spyro the Dragon

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Hellspont

her album and all 4 of her mixtapes are fabulous :giveup: 

edit: oh the OP

@BlueJeans nice song she has a beautiful voice :)

Staryu

That's from his EP that he released one year ago. He's releasing his debut album next month, which includes the singles "On The Regular" (rap song) & "Call It Off" (disco). This album, "Ratchet", will include a bunch of genres and I can't wait to hear it. :party: 

Edit: Catchy song, but it's also a bit boring. YAS THE FLUTE. :legend:I wanted to give her album a listen a long time ago, but I still haven't yet. :emma: 

xoxo cupcakke

Did any of you read the goddamned OP :rip:

I did but I didn't know whose song I was supposed to review so I thought I could get away with it :air:

Hellspont

That's from his EP that he released one year ago. He's releasing his debut album next month, which includes the singles "On The Regular" (rap song) & "Call It Off" (disco). This album, "Ratchet", will include a bunch of genres and I can't wait to hear it. :party: 

Edit: Catchy song, but it's also a bit boring. YAS THE FLUTE. :legend:I wanted to give her album a listen a long time ago, but I still haven't yet. :emma: 

​he has a really unique voice :omg: im interested to see more from him

Archived