💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Azealia Banks On Obama: 'I Want To F*** The President', next record apparently called 'Business and Pleasure'

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​It's satanist Zeena LaVey

​omg, she looks so much like Taylor, and your previous avi....illuminaughty :judas:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Anomaly

It's been a while since we've had an interesting celebrity/president scandal. Marilyn, ha impact

marilyn-sings-to-kennedy-o.gif

Desperado

Oh :rip: Because I've always thought the title hinted at something dirty like this. I was ready for Sexxx Dreams Azealia version. 

Oh it probably will have one lol shes not a nun lmfao

LoveandMagic

She later took to Twitter to clarify her remarks after they were published onBillboard's website on Thursday.

"Omg I was totally just joking and being silly in billboard about the prez," shetweeted early on Friday. "I wasn't actually being forreal."

She said her comments about Obama were "not supposed to be in there," adding, "I really wish I could take it back omg I was only joking."

​Lol, it's okay boo. Nothing wrong with admitting you want some of the Presidential D! Unfortunately he's very happily married.

Seriously, I don't think Pres. Obama is hurt or bothered by her comments, it does suck that Billboard kept them in though! I had to figure she was joking a bit there. 

Nothing wrong with being a s-xual being though!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

DrewStevens

#ThanksObama 

But what's the big deal? Obama is just another man in the world and it was obviously a joke. She didn't have to explain herself.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I totally feel her...I also want Obama to murder my mangina with his nuclear warhead. :giggle:

Sorry Michelle.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Desperado

#ThanksObama 

But what's the big deal? Obama is just another man in the world and it was obviously a joke. She didn't have to explain herself.

She probably got calls and **** lool

Serendipity

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Vernier

I heard the title, "Business and Pleasure" and I thought "it sounds like something Iggy would name her album", not a good sign tbh :sweat:  But hew cares, the music will slay anyways :fame: 

I want to see Michelle's face when she read those comments :rip: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Michael

She already confirmed a while back that her second album was called Business and Pleasure. I love that title.

Sexxx

Obama is so ****ing hot :nooo: 

He serves up eye candy on the News all day long :cry: 

badgalriri

:lolly::duck:i sometimes wonder if she got a bipolar disorder

​she actually does lol/ she's said that before

Archived