life

Gaga Tweets About RedOne - "Yas Queen"

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I bet he's laying down some seriously ridiculous instrumentals...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Gimme dem bops that I love.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Pain of fame1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE HYPE IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

Pain of fame1

INSIDERS:

YUYI TWEETED: KONVICT GAGA AND :)

GGD: TWEETED :) AND JO CALDERONE FAV IT.

JO CALDERONE AND ARTPOPGAGA TWEETED SOMETHING STRAGE ABOUT I AM WHO I AM 

Pain of fame1

POTENTIAL REDONE LEAD SINGLE???????????¿  LG5 LEAAD SINGLE? AAAAAAAAAAAAH

LePetitGAGABLover

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:Jase::zilla::smoke::fthis::monsterpaw:

Pain of fame1

what do these lyrics mean tho? Can somebody explain? 

Wait is this news to you. I told you I do this. Crew on check. Green on check. U are who you are so you're gettin' dismissed, I am who I am.

tweeted by Jo

Don't act too surprised. You knew it was through. I am who I am and I won't be with you.

tweeted by ARTPOPGAGA

GagaSkeletonWay

What the f is going on? Why are y'all so excited? You're making me feel that way and nothing's gonna happen soon :excited2:

Pain of fame1

what do these lyrics mean tho? Can somebody explain? 

Wait is this news to you. I told you I do this. Crew on check. Green on check. U are who you are so you're gettin' dismissed, I am who I am.

tweeted by Jo

Don't act too surprised. You knew it was through. I am who I am and I won't be with you.

tweeted by ARTPOPGAGA

PrinceGaga

​Jo's account has always been confirmed. It's actually the only one 100% confirmed.

This account and Asia's account :derpga: 

HYPE MODE IS ACTIVATED OMG!! 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived