Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Jo Calderone tweets about RedOne

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Steccazero

She's not recording with Allie X!! I'm sure because if u go to HausofLucas twitter profile (the one behind ARTPOPGaga), you can see he was tweeting all night about her. So I'm 100% sure he is trolling :awkney:

pls get into this ***uettery

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

Plus there is NO WAY she is in the recording process, she has been just writing songs, as she stated multiple times

pls get into this ***uettery

monketsharona

Plus there is NO WAY she is in the recording process, she has been just writing songs, as she stated multiple times

​she has been seen in studios many times before though.

I'm not believing that ARTPOPGAGA, though she is in studio for sure. She said she's recording, yesterday. 

Teal Ambition

omg.. not people believing these troll accounts AGAIN

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Weasel

Wait why are there 14 pages for such a tweet did I miss something or is everybody just REALLY thirsty today? :air: 

MonsterForLife
Wait why are there 14 pages for such a tweet did I miss something or is everybody just REALLY thirsty today? [:air:]  

Well every other troll/nonofficial accounts tweeted too (ARTPOPgaga, yuyi) and gagadaily tweeted a smiley :love:

Teal Ambition

Jo is a real Gaga account

​I'm not talking about Jo's account.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

mister max

what is this ****

is it a lyric?

or is she watching gagadaily and thinks " wow you are getting hyped pretty faste"

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

elijahfan

​Actually, writing a song doesn't just mean taking a pen and paper - it also means having a mike next to you and recording. Of course, she's not mastering the record for iTunes at the moment, I get what you mean :laughga: But she IS recording.

GagaMyBlood95

She just said "YAAAS QUEEN" to RedOne on twitter + she said earlier that it's time to record = they are recording new music and fitting all the lyrics with the right melodies (exploring you can probably say)

I am beyond happy about this!

Archived