Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bjork: "Sound is the n***** of the world"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Joumana

Some people just like to disregard context just so they can call an artist racist.

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Be Respectful
Do not insult or bully other users. Do not flamebait* or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.
Warning: 1 to 4 points

Diamond Heart

​Unless it's being used to offend a gay person, what's the big deal?

​Yass lets not be offended by slurs because the chubby white straight ginger man who has absolutely no idea what its like to be discriminated against says that he doesnt mean it bad against gay people, he just 'misses' the word. 

I dont know what your point was adding this video.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Giorno Giovanna

it is just a word, jeez

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Yanko

Some people just like to disregard context just so they can call an artist racist.

​i dont think shes racist but wording i guess  :shrug:

Swan Heart

Some of you need to chill. :awkney:

She didn't think of it being offending so much when she said it, we souldn't too.

Just.. chill.. breathe..  And stop being despered to make Bjork racist.. :madge:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

​Unless it's being used to offend a gay person, what's the big deal?

​Because the connotations are still deep, grave, and disgusting. When people hear ******* tossed around it becomes acceptable to continue using the language, whether it is directed towards a gay man or not. if we all made attempts to stop using the word in every context possible, society would feel more hospitable to the closeted queer people who have yet to come out.

Yanko

"ur such a fag, no not because ur gay ur just a fag u fag ******* faggy fagotty fag "  :swanga:

Staryu

What she said does makes sense, but really though, there are much better ways to talk about the lack of respect towards music. That was a lame metaphor.

​Unless it's used to offend a gay person, what's the big deal?

Sure, using the word "*******" with another definition won't make you a homophobe, but it does not mean that people can't be offended by it. :emma: You should ask Azealia about that.

Giorno Giovanna

could someone elighten me and those who don't get the metaphor?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

it is just a word, jeez

​Buddy no, it isn't. You don't get to strip away the historical connotations of a word to suit your needs. You don't get to tell a group of people that the word that was used to dehumanize them (for years and years and up until this day) is "just a word." It doesn't mean Bjork is racist, it just means she should have used better terminology in her description.

Diamond Heart

I dont even think Bjork is racist, just said something incredibly ignorant and doesnt realise it. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Yanko

it is just a word, jeez

​i dare u to say this word in front of black people

P.S i love bjork homogenic is a masterpiece

Archived