Featured Posts

Computer

I'm so attracted to him.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Considering the uses of God-*pop singer name* of this fanbase no one here can really diss this

SEVDALIZA

Considering the uses of God-*pop singer name* of this fanbase no one here can really diss this

​This, this, this.

Don't act all holy and saint when I'm seeing "Godney" and "G0dga" thrown around on a daily basis 

operating from another world

Melech

​This, this, this.

Don't act all holy and saint when I'm seeing "Godney" and "G0dga" thrown around on a daily basis 

​There is a difference with using the general term "God" or the specific God in this case of Judaism and Christianity. 

SEVDALIZA

​There is a difference with using the general term "God" or the specific God in this case of Judaism and Christianity. 

​Well, yeah, I still think this book is of very bad taste, don't get the wrong idea :rip: 

operating from another world

This is disgusting and disrespectful to Christianity and every religion that uses the Bible. And to think some people are actually loving this sh*t... :wtf:

Ferrer Zorola

I's Yeenezis, for KANYE's sake! 
now jokes aside, so what if this was actually made by Kanye? 

LIFE IS GOOD

RedHotAndBlue

Kanye fans made a funny version of a dumb book, while some psycho Gaga fan killed her cat for blood for a costume. Now see who's "disgusting". xoxoxo

if someone did this to the Quran they would get attacked and receive a huge backlash 

jk don't drag me to the pits of hell... although... :green:

Melech

This is disgusting and disrespectful to Christianity and every religion that uses the Bible. And to think some people are actually loving this sh*t... :wtf:

​Christianity took the Old Testament from Judaism. :madge: So Judaism does not use the bible 

TraeumereiLPB

And why is this such a big deal? People who want to be offended will be offended, I guess.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

MANiCURE1295

He's so annoying and need to stop already....

​It wasn't even him...it was a group of fans who started to create/produce them. Not Kanye.

Archived