Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Twitter Audit Shows How Many Followers Pop Stars Really Have (Gaga, Ariana, Katy)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Lana Del Rey: 4,362,311 Real
931,756 Fake

Madonna: 439,176 Real
101,681 Fake

Britney Spears:21,856,143 Real
19,538,068 Fake

Kim K: 12,275,290 Real
13,459,070 Fake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when Gaga is the one who buys followers, she's the Queen of "not giving a **** and still being honorary"  but when it's others, it's a scandal, it's payola, it's messy? Completely unbiased :lmao: 

This is why I dislike some people on GGD sometimes :smh:  

:tea::tea:

Haroon

If Gaga's "Queen of not giving a **** and still being honorary", then why can't we follow her example and not care either? :confused: Finding out the true number of Twitter followers is a lost cause because there isn't a way that's even close to being accurate :shrug: 

Kacey Elizabeth

​She "surpassed" Gaga the day Roar was released I mean... you don't have to be a genius to know she bought the followers.

But yes, 43M? Damn! Can't wait for the day they'll do the same with youtube views. Roar must have like 56% of fake views. 

VEVO doesn't buys views. Sorry gurl:bunny:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Pure Adrenaline

Katy Perry: 22.6 million REAL, 41.6 million FAKE

I knew it :sharon: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

Twitter needs to pull an Instagram and delete the massive amounts of fake/inactive followers on the site. 

​Yup, I hope they do that tbh because these numbers are just ridiculus..

Judas Oyster

u do know these don't technically mean they're bought per say, it means they're accounts that are often abandoned, replicated or simply inactive

​*Raise my hand* I actually have Twitter and never use it and only used it to have my name taken. And I think I followed GaGa at the same time. This was some years ago, so I am one of those inactive follower on Twitter haha.

JusKeepBreathin

Okay so twitteraudit.com allows you to basically look up any twitter handle and it will tell what percentage of someone's followers are bought and what percentage are real accounts that are not flagged and remain active. It's amazing to see how much pop stars have bought followers. :seek: lol

HERE IS THE LIST FOLKS:

1. Barack Obama is the King of Twitter with 28 million real twitter followers, and 29 million FAKE

2. Justin Bieber is the Prince of Twitter with 26.3 million REAL, and 36 million FAKE making him also the King of Twitter Payola

3. Ariana Grande is the Queen of Twitter with the most real twitter followers at: 23.4 million followers REAL, and 3.9 million FAKE

4. Katy Perry: 22.6 million REAL, 41.6 million FAKE making KP the (confirmed) Queen of Twitter Payola (outpacing the Payola King, Bieber, by 9 million fakes :what:)

5. Lady Gaga: 20.5 million REAL, 25 million FAKE (guessing she bought a lot back in the day and then just quit) making her the Queen of Not Giving a **** About Twitter Anymore Yet Still Being an Honorary Chanteuse

Enjoy guys and share more!

​Just by looking at this you can tell the time line of the artist and how people have abandoned Twitter.

When Katy, Beiber, and Gaga were at their height. Twitter was the new comer and everyone ( the General Public) was opening twitter accounts just to say I am on twitter. Ariana just came into the scence about 2 years ago maybe a little more. She is currently racking up Twitter, IG, and Facebook. It only makes sense that she has less abandoned account. I personally know people who joined twitter with me and post one or 2 things before abandoning it. Everyone has those followers who are not using twitter anymore but have not erased there accounts.  Twitter was created in 2006 and reached the height of it popularity like 08,09.  People are now more interested in IG.

By the way using words like payola is very 2013. Find a new word.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Creyk

70% of Katy's salary going into fake twitter followers I see :giggle: 

​at least she us putting her earnings back into her "art" :emma:i

Bette Davis

Who really cares about the numbers of twitter, instagram, etc followers? There's no correlation between talent, quality, being a good person and number of followers. I mean most of the musicians that I love and mean the world to me have far under a million twitter followers and I couldn't care less.

Seriously, just enjoy your favs and stop worrying about numbers, rankings, sales. You'll be a lot happier :love:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Lucas

For people saying people don't buy fake followers... If you look at Katy's followers, all of them are eggs that only follows her and that never tweeted, that's just so weird....

Psychedelic

Fake accounts don't mean the celebrity/artist/politician/etc. bought them. It's also very likely that fans or supporters bought the followers. 

u do know these don't technically mean they're bought per say, it means they're accounts that are often abandoned, replicated or simply inactive

​mte

and even if they deleted all abandoned accounts, they all still have great numbers and positions... so... :miley: 

Kayla

​mte

and even if they deleted all abandoned accounts, they all still have great numbers and positions... so... :miley: 

​Exactly. "OH THEY BOUGHT FOLLOWERS" - and homey they're STILL the most followed. :ohwell: 

Archived