💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Twitter Audit Shows How Many Followers Pop Stars Really Have (Gaga, Ariana, Katy)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Bloody

​yeah but katy has double the fake followers to make it look like she is way ahead of Gaga when in reality they are very close in numbers.

Ok so what? Why do we have to make Gaga the superior in this situation? They both have fake/inactive followers no matter what the number is. That's what I think. :shrug:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

​yeah but katy has double the fake followers to make it look like she is way ahead of Gaga when in reality they are very close in numbers.

​I doubt it's an attack against Gaga, moreso wanting to be #1 on Twitter in general

buy bionic

LoveandMagic

I don't really consider Twitter followers to be a mark of success. How many of those followers are actual fans that buy tickets, albums, or request plays? That actually support the artist? Reality television personas have lots of followers, but so many people I know will follow certain ones for the entertainment/trainwreck factor, or you will have hateful bloggers that follow to get updates so they can write crap about the person. It doesn't necessarily mean that real followers are fans. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Supersonic

Ok so what? Why do we have to make Gaga the superior in this situation? They both have fake/inactive followers no matter what the number is. That's what I think. :shrug:

​This is just another senseless fanwar thing where people think that having twitter followers is really important and race who can give his fav pop girl the most fake egg profiles on twitter. I remember this being like specifically organized by Twitter famous people who made guides on how to create as many fake twitter profiles as possible during the time Gaga & Katy had the same amount of followers. Gaga's fans on twitter were just the ones who stopped giving a sh*t first about those numbers.

Yanko

those are bots it doesnt mean they bought them

twitter should clean up tbh 

Yanko

So when Gaga is the one who buys followers, she's the Queen of "not giving a **** and still being honorary"  but when it's others, it's a scandal, it's payola, it's messy? Completely unbiased :lmao: 

This is why I dislike some people on GGD sometimes :smh:  

​thats basically like 70% of this site :sweep: 

My boss boasted to me about how he had 5k followers a while back. I checked and all of them were eggs :lmao: 

Ouranos

Don't forget Twitter has tons of users who never tweet or tweet like once every 2 months

​yeah i am one of those 

Ferrer Zorola

making her the Queen of Not Giving a **** About Twitter Anymore Yet Still Being an Honorary Chanteuse

​:lmao:

LIFE IS GOOD

Nicole

Twitter honestly just needs to delete accounts that have been inactive for 1+ years, "saved" accounts that aren't used and the "free follow" accounts regardless of whether they are used - it's all spam and would open a bunch of decent usernames. That would be a more effective way of measuring how many active accounts follow verified accounts but the whole "queen/king of twitter" is just pointless lol especially when there is the option of purchasing followers.

Levine

​I mean I knew but now it's like.....damn she really does. No one else has that many fake followers or are even close lol.

​She "surpassed" Gaga the day Roar was released I mean... you don't have to be a genius to know she bought the followers.

But yes, 43M? Damn! Can't wait for the day they'll do the same with youtube views. Roar must have like 56% of fake views. 

Mitch XCX

i look at gaga on the twitter audit thing earlier and i was shocked that over half of her followers were fake :madge: 

Archived