new music

Rihanna performs American Oxygen on March Madness

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Arturo

I like the song and its meaning. The snippet we have of the studio version sounds much better tho.

Morphine Prince

I like the song and its meaning. The snippet we have of the studio version sounds much better tho.

​Yeah, this was a terrible performance. The studio one will be amazing, I can't wait. 

TimisaMonster

This performance... This album... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody

The performance seems mediocre, but I'm sure the studio version will be a lot better. :) 

LePetitGAGABLover

​bye ​

Ever since BBHMM came out, I've been really disappointed with her music IN MY OPINION. But I still like FourFiveSeconds:shrug:

Supersonic

Is this the time where I can request another handwritten apology from the moderator who gave me warning points for saying Rihanna lacks good vocal technique and stamina? I sure as hell deserve one.

RAMROD

Must be a cold night there. Brrrr! :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LePetitGAGABLover

Is this the time where I can request another handwritten apology from the moderator who gave me warning points for saying Rihanna lacks good vocal technique and stamina? I sure as hell deserve one.

​Wait? You got warning points because of that? :what:

shaneybaby

she's not even american... its awkward lol kidding

but its still better than that awful song b---h better have my money. I HATE THAT ONE 

Supersonic

​Wait? You got warning points because of that? :what:

​Matter of fact, I did. For my "opinion" (technically being a fact though) being "insulting and disrespectful" towards Rihanna stans. And people think I'm overreacting when I say that any vague criticism towards any artist gets you WPs and bans, but once you talk sh*t on Gaga you get +11 rep.

Archived