Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Willam, Courtney, Adore, Alaska & Sharon are all releasing albums this year.

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Supersonic

​Idk if you read Reddit but Adore's T-shirt eleganza is not for everyone :green: 

​I kind of like her T-shirt eleganza. She just doesn't give a sh*t about what anybody thinks. Anybody who doesn't know that drag is about doing whatever the f*ck you want to do can suck it, I ain't got no time for those rigorous pagent girl stans :green:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

i dont think i could ever listen to these mess albums. so cheesy

​Girl don't do that.

Carlitos

Adore also said her new album is coming out this year.

So much info the OP missed :lmao: 

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you kind of come off rude. 

Bette Davis

Didn't wanna say it but since you did

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

RAMROD

The main question is, can they keep up with the quality or will it be another jaded EDM songs? :dreamwarrior:

I am looking forward to these so will wait and see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

​Adore's album is actually really good. Give it a chance. Who cares if they aren't mainstream top 40 type albums with large budgets for production? :roll:

Xgongiviguess

Who da fuq are these people?

​Same here!  LOL

​they're drag queens, doves. and really good ones. they're from the popular drag reality show RuPaul's Drag Race. 

Wolf Boy

The only one who actually can sing and has a good songs is Adore, so i'm def gonna check out her next one.

Sharon is cool but her music is a bit crap.

The rest i like as queens but not as singers, although Alaska naming her album Anus is amazing lol.

Supersonic

The only one who actually can sing and has a good songs is Adore, so i'm def gonna check out her next one.

Sharon is cool but her music is a bit crap.

The rest i like as queens but not as singers, although Alaska naming her album Anus is amazing lol.

​Courtney is quite a vocalist as well but her singles didn't really showcase that, except "Dear Santa, Bring Me A Man". Willam has some pipes too.

Manila Luzon tho. Gurl, dat auto tune can't even save that.

Wolf Boy

​Courtney is quite a vocalist as well but her singles didn't really showcase that, except "Dear Santa, Bring Me A Man". Willam has some pipes too.

Hidden Content

​Courtney is ok, but she needs better producers, her music is pretty bad imo. I havent heard anything from her new album though so maybe it will be good.

Willam sings ok too but again, i just don't like the music.

I only listen to Ru's music and Adores, also Laganja new song is amazing, but not sure how she'll go with a whole album.

Supersonic

​Courtney is ok, but she needs better producers, her music is pretty bad imo. I havent heard anything from her new album though so maybe it will be good.

Willam sings ok too but again, i just don't like the music.

I only listen to Ru's music and Adores, also Laganja new song is amazing, but not sure how she'll go with a whole album.

​Mean Gays was ok-ish, I don't like the rest of ha discography except her x-mas cover with willam and alaska

Archived