💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Dont ever quote me again you marijuana smoker

​Just did, again. What are you going to do about it? Don't be silly this is a forum, my god you take everything so seriously.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

​Honey you wouldn't know how to clock someone even if your name was Big Ben

​But my name is Roy and I am happy with it, I don't think I am going to change it anytime soon.

​Just did, again. What are you going to do about it? Don't be silly this is a forum, my god you take everything so seriously.

​I. DO. NOT. TAKE. EVERYTHING. SO.FK !SERIOUSLY!!!!! 

Yanko

​>Behind the song.

How does watching the video mean you did 'extensive' research?  If you even read who produced the song, you wouldn't even ask this stupid quesiton.  Hell, you can even check the goddamn wikipedia page.

​Hint: you do research before you make such claims that someone "stole" a song.  Otherwise you come off as uninformative and uneducated.

welp this 

:lana::lana: whole thread is embarrassing 

Spyro

​not this again.

read through the thread. then come back to me. 

​And so why in the bloody f*ck do I need to read 13 pages?  Why can't you just tell me?  Just copy & paste what I'm suppose to be hearing if you don't feel like typing it again.

Spyro the Dragon

​And so why in the bloody f*ck do I need to read 13 pages?  Why can't you just tell me?  Just copy & paste what I'm suppose to be hearing if you don't feel like typing it again.

​just like your telling me to do my reasearch, do yours so you know i already addressed that question. 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Spyro

​just like your telling me to do my reasearch, do yours so you know i already addressed that question. 

No, because it's a total waste of my time and I really don't care at all at this point.

Spyro the Dragon

Cody Draco

its sad that other than 212 the best song on the album samples from a sample.

​Um sorry but Luxury is a thing... the only thing that's sad is your limited taste and weak shade.

Paper Gangsta

Holy ****ing ****. This ****ery was brought to my attention. I guess a lot of you are too dim to know what sampling is, but Morgan Page (the creator of In The Air) AND Aarabmusik (the person who interpolated In The Air into his hip hop production) are BOTH credited and either will receive royalties or where paid off. THAT is not stealing. Its a very common staple in hip hop music. Gaga did the same thing with Venus so I don't understand why people are trying to drag Azealia for doing it. (Besides being pressed and bored) And by the way, sampling is not the same as using a ghost writer, nice try. 

And @Paper Gangsta don't try to **** talk me while I'm not around to defend myself. That's a *** move. Don't insult try to my intelligence or knowledge because you don't know me. All you know is that I stan for Azealia and if that makes you have a bad opinion of me, fine I don't care, but keep that **** to yourself. 

Excuse me, but it's your buddy's fault. Who is he to talk about who is ignorant and who is educated. In my first  post I just played with his words, because who is he to decide that everyone ignorant lol. As I said noone should judge education nor ignorancy based on internet activity. He is basically saying we are ignorant and you educated just cause he agrees with your opinion lol.

And no I didn't "attack you cause you're not here to defend yourself lol". Desperado was first to bring you here and raise you above the rest of the forum. I just wanted to say that's it's not up to him to decide. And I knew they would inform you anyways so that sentance about attacking you without your defense doesn't stand.

Kayla

This is embarrassing. Bickering is all I'm seeing in this thread, and you guys shouldn't be proud of any of the little attacks you've made on each other. 

Perhaps one day we can have a thread about ANY artist that doesn't result in this kind of "discussion."

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived