💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

​sus... you have these damn amples bookmarked or something? cause u sure pulling them out quick as light :air: 

There is a website that tells your which songs by an artist have been sampled and gives links to the samples.

Andreyw

once again ggd displays the double standards

mary jane hollads instrumental was taken from another song

donatellas instrumental was taken from another song and auras instrumental was bough from infected mushrooms 

sampleing in hip-hop is not a big deal

and rapping is not "speaking" :rip:  maybe thats the case for other rappers but not for azealia 

wheres inu when you need him 

​well...the producers of those songs let Gaga use those instrumentals for her songs (I mean , she discussed with them , collabed)... It's a big difference... :rip:

Yanko

It's not even about the sample anymore but her fans calling out others for sampling, stealing and "ghostwrritting", yet their "overly talented" fave does the same. Lol 

​sampling is not ghostwriting? ive seen it all 

Desperado

Just because he delusionaly stans for same artist as you doesn't mean he is "more educated" :lmao:

What college did he graduate from ?

Education is not only about studying in the university or college. It's something you get from home.

There is a website that tells your which songs by an artist have been sampled and gives links to the samples.

​interesting. :seek: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Education is not only about studying in the university or college. It's something you get from home.​

:trootea: :trootea::trootea: 

Andreyw

bad kids electric chapel and you and i are also sampled 

​Yeah sure.... Gaga's discography is just a bunch of sampled songs

Jay.P

Nothing wrong with sampling I think it's cool, but why bring what Gaga sampled into this? Why bring Gaga up every time someone wants to defend an artist here? :huh:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Yanko

​well...the producers of those songs let Gaga use those instrumentals for her songs (I mean , she discussed with them , collabed)... It's a big difference... :rip:

​well people are saying that ab should create her own original beats while those instrumentals i mentioned are not original themselves :rip: 

It's not even about the sample anymore but her fans calling out others for sampling, stealing and "ghostwrritting", yet their "overly talented" fave does the same. Lol 

​i put it  in quotations not say oh flat out SHES STEALING. 

i put them there as air quoutes.. as in I dont know let me hear you guys opinions before I judge!

KyliesChild

BUT Azealia gave them credit and probably told them prior before recording?? She's had problems about sampling before but she's learned. 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived