Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Azealia Banks: "All my fans are gay boys"

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Banks began using Twitter as a weapon and a gonzo art project, a place to air her grievances and desires. "I often go on there as a way to distract myself from being a person," she explains. After the rapper Angel Haze started an online feud with Banks in 2013 and gossip mogul Perez Hilton took Haze's side, Banks lashed out by calling Hilton a "messy *******" and got into a destructive Twitter thread in which she ended up telling Hilton to "gobble a d--k." (Today, Banks, who is bis-xual, refuses to revisit the episode -- "I'm tired of talking about this" -- although she says, in a separate conversation, that "all my fans are gay boys.") She aimed her poison arrows at seemingly anyone: Azalea, Kreayshawn, T.I., Lil' Kim, Rita Ora, Nicki Minaj and her own management team. She even publicly begged to be let out of her Universal deal. Finally released in July 2014, she tweeted: "Free at last! ... I'm feeling like Miss Celie at the end of Color Purple."

She knows

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6523916/billboard-cover-azealia-banks-broke-with-expensive-taste-barack-obama-twitter-controversy-playboy

Anyways, I just posted that paragraph because the entire thing is super long, but the whole profile is really interesting and talks about her beginnings, feuds and career.

Read it :classy:

(And why the HELL was :classy: and a few others taken off? So not down for this emote dictatorship)

who will love me when the night is over

Tove Lo

"All my fans are gay boys" but that's like someone saying "im not racist, i have black friends"

hop on that **** like a maniac

Desperado

One of her biggest fans on this site, @Desperado, is straight. :emma: 

​theres like 3-4 on twitter too lol 

"All my fans are gay boys" but that's like someone saying "im not racist, i have black friends"

​she didnt say it like that, stop.

RAMROD

Damn right AB, but you got Straight fans too that are friendly to gays :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AM98GJ

To this day she still promotes the use of the word, until she decides to stop spreading derogatory terms I won't be listening :deadbanana:

RAMROD

To this day she still promotes the use of the word, until she decides to stop spreading derogatory terms I won't be listening :deadbanana:

Cool it, it is.only deragotory if you believe in it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic

​what the hell is that picture :wtf:

​well now i am curious about these f*ggot foods :green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

xzxyyxzx

​well now i am curious about these f*ggot foods :green: 

Me to! Wonder if they serve twinkies 

Archived