celeb

Rising star Ryn Weaver questions songwriting credits, feels wrath of Beyhive

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

perilously close to repeating that mistake on Twitter last night (April 1) when she appeared to make a jab about songwriting credits

The “OctaHate” hitmaker promptly deleted the tweet and clarified that she was just asking a question. The 22-year-old then affirmed her love for all things Beyonce. “I never shaded her, she’s the queen,” Ryn tweeted one fan. “I love Beyonce and I love u. Sorry u feel that way,” she tweeted another. Unfortunately, it was too late and The Hive soon wreaked havoc in her mentions. Oh well, lesson learned. See her tweet and the fiery responses below.

"@RynWeaver as soon as you come for Beyoncé you're done, your career is over before it even begun pic.twitter.com/vPmL5tamHn"

"@RynWeaver I hope you never make it BIG, ugly hating ass. Really sad, too. Octahate is such a bop. Stay a flop forever, dumb b---h."

"you are so irrelevant and useless that you don't even have a wikipedia page to discus your non existent career @RynWeaver #Whothe****areyou"

Source: http://www.idolator.com/7587010/ryn-weaver-shade-beyonce-tidal-twitter-rip-timeline

1zz6s05.jpg

Gagaloo911

the hive are the worst. they should all be shipped to an island together so they can decimate one another

Higher

I'm disgusted. 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

LePetitGAGABLover

the hive are the worst. they should all be shipped to an island together so they can decimate one another

​They should all be shipped to VENUS:bye:

RAMROD

See, ALL stanbases are just the same when it comes to defending their faves.:lmao:

So please stop that "xx is the worst fanbase" B.S. because each of us just the same, better not be the pot calling the kettle black. :fan:

Anyway, what dies this new artist tweeted anyway that cause all these havoc? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tove Lo

Mess I should've lookef at what she was tweeting. i saw the notifications but didn't look at the tweets :sharon: those people are terrible.

hop on that **** like a maniac

FGGrayson

See, ALL stanbases are just the same when it comes to defending their faves.:lmao:

So please stop that "xx is the worst fanbase" B.S. because each of us just the same, better not be the pot calling the kettle black. :fan:

Anyway, what dies this new artist tweeted anyway that cause all these havoc? :lmao:

​shade beyoncé, something about having 1000000 writters in your songs & take their credit

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Vernier

But did she lie? Beyonce does have iffy songwriting credits, lbr :hunty: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

​shade beyoncé, something about having 1000000 writters in your songs & take their credit

Ah, now I see why Beygency mad, that is sensitive issue for them. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FGGrayson

But did she lie? Beyonce does have iffy songwriting credits, lbr :hunty: 

Ah, now I see why Beygency mad, that is sensitive issue for them. :laughga:

​i know :lmao:it seems like they're always pressed 'bout something, she's always perfect, smart, talented, the second jesus coming, bla bla bla

FGGrayson

Mess I should've lookef at what she was tweeting. i saw the notifications but didn't look at the tweets :sharon: those people are terrible.

I guess it is a shade after the 'protect the art & music b**** of Tidal'

Computer

She's guilty.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Tove Lo

I guess it is a shade after the 'protect the art & music b**** of Tidal'

If anything they should be attacking Lily Allen. or even better, no one. But anyways, Ryn was just probably wondering if Lily was shading Beyonce.

hop on that **** like a maniac

FGGrayson

If anything they should be attacking Lily Allen. or even better, no one. But anyways, Ryn was just probably wondering if Lily was shading Beyonce.

​She was the brave one who addresses Bey, i see no lies tho

Archived