honza

she looks like a cartoon in that part of the video 

​HTBAHB has some very funny faces :lmao: 

tumblr_meddw79m7h1rl5b0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb4wpnJp711r9misbo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mi8vj9Iez91renc44o1_500.gif

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Naufri

If they want protect small artists, or pay more to the artists for streaming, they could maintain the freemium model, simply stablish highest percentages on earnings to the composers/writers/singers. How could do that even with free streaming? simple, rening to profits for the venture.

Jay Z maybe want to pay more to the artists, but above all wants a profit for himself, and is blaming the free streaming model, and the people that use it, to take that same people to his side...

Marina is absolutely right, some indie artist would have given some credibilty to the project. Now I'm asking myself if they didn't call any respected indie artist, or they call but no one wants to be part of that ****.

I see another England queen along with Lily is spilling some strong tea. Damn, those Brits sure know their tea. :legend:

yassitscarcass

This is another reason why I like her-- her sense of realism and being so normal and seeing things from a typical person's (not just someone who's famous) point of view. 

The thing I don't like about Tidal is the fact that it's trying to take music away from Spotify. If it weren't for Spotify, I would've NEVER even have liked Marina, F+TM, Lana, etc... It's because of Spotify that I like the artists that I do and I think that it's cool to have free music at your fingertips, but if you really wanted to support the artist, you would buy their album and not buy into a $20/month deal (which is more than one album a month, you can easily get 2-5 albums on iTunes if you play your cards right.)

Jenniferella

I'm really starting to stan for her ! I need to listen to Family Jewels

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived