Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine serving Racism

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never understand why American's make jokes out of others not being able to understand English, yet they're the ones who only speak one language meanwhile she and many others can speak multiple languages, look who's talking :madge:

Not racist, but still not very smart of him to say

Princess Die

His voice sounds like a chihuahua that's been kicked in the nuts. 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Gagamel

What the hell is wrong with you people, its pretty common for people that have English as their 2nd or 3rd language to not understand English phrases and jokes... thats all he said...  :madge:

ryhanna

What's wrong with saying that English isn't her first language and therefore she didn't understand some of the dirtier jokes they made? A little confused by this one, tbh.

Vernier

That's not "racism", just ignorance.

Also, Shakira's English is probably a thousand times better than his Spanish, and she has a near genius IQ and speaks multiple languages, so he can have several seats :sweep: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Supersonic

I will never understand why American's make jokes out of others not being able to understand English, yet they're the ones who only speak one language meanwhile she and many others can speak multiple languages, look who's talking :madge:

​I co-sign this.

Michael

He said someone who wasn't born a native speaker has a harder time understanding dirty jokes in English? What a racist pig! Kill the man!

​:heart:

HausOfGuy

​

Archived