💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: If Gaga were to make a second jazz album, would you be here for a collaboration with Michael Bublé?

Bradley

BUBLEGA?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. BUBLEGA?

• YASS, GIMME THAT SECOND JAZZ ALBUM AND GRAMMYS THAT I LUV
    • I've had enough, let jazz go

Featured Posts

RAMROD

1. Gaga and Tony IS making 2nd Jazz album. :neyde:

2. It is with Tony, no Bublé :hunty:

3. Yes, why not. He is good singer. But Gaga need to make solo Jazz first :gaycat:

tumblr_ly27264j6v1qh2o7zo5_r3_250.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

They could release it in 2017 

2016 and 2017 will probably be LG5/6's years so I doubt the jazz album will come any time soon. :hunty:

Bradley

1. Gaga and Tony IS making 2nd Jazz album. :neyde:

2. It is with Tony, no Bublé :hunty:

3. Yes, why not. He is good singer. But Gaga need to make solo Jazz first :gaycat:

tumblr_ly27264j6v1qh2o7zo5_r3_250.gif

We know how volatile Gaga's team (and herself) can be. :hunty:

Tokyo Rose

The poll options are unfair, I do like jazz but I'm still not here for a Michael Buble collab :awkney:

PoshLife

I think it's weird that you use sales and tour revenue as reasons for her to collaborate with him. She should work with people with whom she feels some artistic connection. If that's Michael Buble, then great, but not if it's just to make money. That would be a silly motivation for someone who is already as successful as she is.

TimisaMonster

Ive enjoyed the success of C2C but I'm tired of jazz and wanna get back to pop music. 

Plus, who's to say it would be as successful as C2C? Then people will call her a flop again and completely dismiss the amazing era she had before...just like BTW and ARTPOP.

Point is...people remember you based on your latest impression...let's leave jazz on a nice note...not risk it and move on already.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sister

No. I am not fond of him.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bradley

I think it's weird that you use sales and tour revenue as reasons for her to collaborate with him. She should work with people with whom she feels some artistic connection. If that's Michael Buble, then great, but not if it's just to make money. That would be a silly motivation for someone who is already as successful as she is.

No, I added that as an extra reason for her to collaborate with him. I personally think they do can make awesome music together.

Because making a jazz record with Tony is more into the music itself, I like how they kept on emphasizing on the authenticity of the music other than anything else, from the record to the performance to the outfit to the spirit.

With Michael, it's more into the "performance" part of jazz, which is another aspect that Gaga and Michael can explore together, which I personally believe will result in awesome outcome.

Bradley

Ive enjoyed the success of C2C but I'm tired of jazz and wanna get back to pop music. 

Plus, who's to say it would be as successful as C2C? Then people will call her a flop again and completely dismiss the amazing era she had before...just like BTW and ARTPOP.

Point is...people remember you based on your latest impression...let's leave jazz on a nice note...not risk it and move on already.

Of course I meant after the next pop album or the next few pop albums when I wrote this thread. This album can wait, I was just interested in the concept of collaborating with Michael.

Archived